xruntime

Registered
Reaction score
clubliferev3mi1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]el_LVfoDC-I[/YOUTUBE]

tijsycle.jpg

tiesto_imm.jpg

TRAINWREK-1.jpg

Is this suppose to be a serious feud or are you just taking the piss? Certainly Tiesto has fallen short in the past, but is genuine anger actually relevant?

I'm an Armin fan myself. I hadn't really seen anything beyond Tiesto's classical remake of Balearic Bill's, 'Destination Sunshine' worth remembering. I still like the fellow, but like some of those posters indicate, he has bridged the gap between what is commonly underground and unscathed with what is today pop culture. I'm not sure that's entirely appealing. As soon as that fantastic floor filler is reached by audiences in awe of its authenticity, it becomes cannon fodder, overturned relentlessly as 'flavour of the month' until discarded, and left for dead. Well, probably an exaggeration. But still.

Is this suppose to be a serious feud or are you just taking the piss? Certainly Tiesto has fallen short in the past, but is genuine anger actually relevant?

I'm an Armin fan myself. I hadn't really seen anything beyond Tiesto's classical remake of Balearic Bill's, 'Destination Sunshine' worth remembering. I still like the fellow, but like some of those posters indicate, he has bridged the gap between what is commonly underground and unscathed with what is today pop culture. I'm not sure that's entirely appealing. As soon as that fantastic floor filler is reached by audiences in awe of its authenticity, it becomes cannon fodder, overturned relentlessly as 'flavour of the month' until discarded, and left for dead. Well, probably an exaggeration. But still.

This is a joke thread, I respect Tiesto for what he has done, but it's fun to make fun of him.

Certainly Tiesto has fallen short in the past

I think he's falling short now, not in the past (Gouryella, Delerium remixes, Suburban Train, Adagio for Strings, Moby + BT remixes, Major League, etc. etc).

hahaha

omg omg omg i am actually a really good fan of tiesto lol, but these pictures are amazing

hahahahahah omg i swear down, i havnt laughed so much in ages. that "In my memory" one is the best. hahhahaha!

congratulations to those good photoshoppers :p

My turn I guess:

I have never seen Tiesto live and I may never will so with that, I can't say anything bad about the guy. I do agree with that there's a lot of controversy going on as what people think of him and how far he has gone with his music and the "scene" altogether.

I am sort of "blank" when it comes to this:unsure:

Baaaaaaaaah!!!:p

From Tampa, Florida,
Abominus

PS: That's some fancy Photoshop skills you got there. That "In My Memory" album cover OWNZ. But, on the first one, poor seal:cry:

I personally am a fan of Tiesto, but still those are kind of funny.

I think Tiesto is excellent personally, as a DJ he is also a fantastic performer. I'd love to go to one of concerts, even if it is Trance + Disney Land :lol:

That video is pretty damn funny though, you have to admit that :lol:

Great! Really funny..:p
I just hope peope won't take this serious. Testo has allways been a great producer. I liked him better in the old days, and in the Gouryella project with Ferry Corsten:)

But on the other hand i think every roducer has changed their style of music totaly:/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

You know you're good when everyone hates you as much as they hate Tiesto :). I hope one day everyone will hate me the same. lol

Back