The changes in Electronic music good/bad?

HanselV

Registered
Reaction score
Over the years electronic music has changed a bit. What do you think is good and what is bad?

:)

The good I think is probably that the technology has advanced allowing the quality of sounds and production to improve.

Unfortunately the flip side of this is that it's also led to a surge in some producers being over-geeky and spending all their time focussing on sonic distortion and soundwave manipulation than actually making music (and no I'm not naming names...) :music:

The good I think is probably that the technology has advanced allowing the quality of sounds and production to improve.

Unfortunately the flip side of this is that it's also led to a surge in some producers being over-geeky and spending all their time focussing on sonic distortion and soundwave manipulation than actually making music (and no I'm not naming names...) :music:

:iagree::beer2:

Seems like Trance music is losing its name as being trance, hopefully the trance were used to will come back with time :) But I could assure you AH will do its best to keep it alive.

:hug::grinning:

:iagree::beer2:

Seems like Trance music is losing its name as being trance, hopefully the trance were used to will come back with time :) But I could assure you AH will do its best to keep it alive.

:hug::grinning:
I still think trance is very healthy at the moment mate, just not very popular with the wider world! And AH is certainly doing its' bit to keep the trance flag flying high! :ah:

Besides, so long as I'm still breathing, trance will never die :)

Back