The Energy Box New Years Day Live Broadcast 01-01-2014

Volume is worse (lower) upon return.
The overbass is dj's fault not stream's?
Who is playing & who was previous dj?

IN was playing earlier and the bass was perfect. Jase Thirwall is on atm and I would say his EQ is heavily geared towards bass.

Really? I'm back on speakers after phone & it isn't loud enough. But the overbass is a separate problem.

I meant to say that the bass is too loud, so I need to keep the volume down. I'm wearing headphones so it was getting annoying.

We're not going through this again about the volume. Any last adjustments made to the sound are final and can't be changed. And yes, it's on the DJ, Jase Thirlwall, for the loud bass kicks. As Dan said...
we tried all the ways to fix it... this is the best it can be from this venue ..
Second, scroll back a few pages to check the timetable to see who's playing now.

Volume is worse (lower) upon return.
The overbass is dj's fault not stream's?
Who is playing & who was previous dj?

disappointing as i was looking forward to Jase's final tune, for it to cut to Paul Trainer's EOYC set :(

How many sets were cut short this year?
During EOYC? I do think at least one was cut last week, because you remember during Day 10, sets were starting way late past the hour, 20 minutes past. So that may have happened during Day 11.

thank you all who tuned in :) amazing broadcast ... now we go back to EOYC

During EOYC? I do think at least one was cut last week, because you remember during Day 10, sets were starting way late past the hour, 20 minutes past. So that may have happened during Day 11.

2 is not that bad actually. I remember we were running around 10-12 minutes past during day 4 or 5, but a couple of the Enhanced sets were closer to 55 minutes each.

thank you all who tuned in :) amazing broadcast ... now we go back to EOYC

Thanks Dan for putting on yet another amazing lineup for us trance fanatics :bow:

Thanks Dan for putting on yet another amazing lineup for us trance fanatics :bow:
It wasn't Dan who put that lineup for the Trance Together event itself, it was Trance Together, the organizers themselves. We as admin members, thank them for that :grinning:

Back