This is the best Trance radio EVER

Ta'aroa

Registered
Reaction score
:music:
Hello,

I rarely register to forums, but this radio is so good, I felt like I had to make a post. I've listened to a lot of radios (DI in the beginning, ETN, other less popular ones) and I must say that Afterhours.fm is the best I've ever heard! I find this place through ETN.fm main page. I was a discliple of ETN nefore, but afterhours.fm showed me the light, amen! lol
I've been listening for like 4 days now and I didn't encounter any "cheesy" trance as you can listen on other radios sometimes. Good luck, hope it grows!

Hello,

I rarely register to forums, but this radio is so good, I felt like I had to make a post. I've listened to a lot of radios (DI in the beginning, ETN, other less popular ones) and I must say that Afterhours.fm is the best I've ever heard! I find this place through ETN.fm main page. I was a discliple of ETN nefore, but afterhours.fm showed me the light, amen! lol
I've been listening for like 4 days now and I didn't encounter any "cheesy" trance as you can listen on other radios sometimes. Good luck, hope it grows!

:welcome: to AH.FM !! im glad your enjoying it :), please tell all your friends about us :)
:hug:

Welcome to the place to be Ta'aroa :)

Hello,

wopp wopp^^ welllllllcome!!!!! totally agree with u.. ive spent many years looking for my "nice place/home".. many radios.. many ppl... and finally ive found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it :)

cheersss!!!! :lollypop::lollypop:

wopp wopp^^ welllllllcome!!!!! totally agree with u.. ive spent many years looking for my "nice place/home".. many radios.. many ppl... and finally ive found it!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it :)

amen to that :loveah:

i am glad to be banned from the other radio...LOL

i found this great radio that is the place to be in next coming years, and from my side i will not let die this radio, let's all make this the best radio of the planet:super:

:super:AfterHourz.fm!!!!:super:

agree, the best radio station ever!!!!! :grinning:

Welcome and enjoy :) and let the trance music be with you forever :)

Regads :hug:

thank you all for super feedback :)
much appreciated :hug: all

for months, progressive was played toooooo much i think.
UPLIFTING/melodic trance should be played more (like in the last days:super:)

but all in all, ah.fm is far better than any other radiostation!!

ah.fm is on, as long my pc is on:music:

Last edited:

Back