Three.Point.Zero brought to you by Elevation Audio Live Recording 08-12-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Thanks for listening guys. Once again apologies, we couldn't bring you James Dymond B2B Ben Nicky and Angry Man sets. check out www.elevationaudio.co.uk as we will have bigger and better events in 2014.

Don't forget my own show Adrenalin Sessions 068 is on Monday 16th December 3pm-4pm GMT.

Good night all.
Ed. :)
Thanks! WHO IS ANGRY MAN?!

_ end of set _ : end of Prime Time

Thanks for listening guys. Once again apologies, we couldn't bring you James Dymond B2B Ben Nicky and Angry Man sets. check out www.elevationaudio.co.uk as we will have bigger and better events in 2014.

Don't forget my own show Adrenalin Sessions 068 is on Monday 16th December 3pm-4pm GMT.

Good night all.
Ed. :)

:cap: Was fun listening and having you around, Ed ! :good: Take care for now and good night :wave: :thankyou: :replay:

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, EglobalARG, Trance Dreamer, pax, djedlynam, laguna925, sqrs

Download links are NOT working. I've tried repeatedly (like more than a dozen times for each one) to download John Newall and Duggleby and putlocker constantly brakes the connection after only a few MB. This is totally ridic. AH.FM needs a better way to provide us the downloads. :angry::bad:

Download links are NOT working. I've tried repeatedly (like more than a dozen times for each one) to download John Newall and Duggleby and putlocker constantly brakes the connection after only a few MB. This is totally ridic. AH.FM needs a better way to provide us the downloads. :angry::bad:

they are available on our soundcloud page here :) http://soundcloud.com/elevation-audio

Back