Tom Rogers Pres TR2 - Escapism 085 on AH.FM 17-01-2024

i like nightshifts, i can sleep during the day as long i want, i hate morningshifts when i have to wake up 4am there is no other choice :megacrazy:
I remember that getting to work was much easier / faster when I worked nightshifts, but I was paid minimum wage, so it wasn't worth it at all.. Working nightshifts can be fine if you earn good money, because you still have to catch up on sleeping, so the next day after nightshift is at least 50% lost - that's my take on it :p
:choon::choon:
07. Daxson - Before It's Lost
:dancing: :clap:
funny characters :ee:
We had funny talk about them during @djedlynam's show last night :ee: :ee:

I remember that getting to work was much easier / faster when I worked nightshifts, but I was paid minimum wage, so it wasn't worth it at all.. Working nightshifts can be fine if you earn good money, because you still have to catch up on sleeping, so the next day after nightshift is at least 50% lost - that's my take on it :p

:choon::choon:

:dancing: :clap:

We had funny talk about them during @djedlynam's show last night :ee: :ee:
yeah our efforts has to be paid, but everywhere you get the minimum possible, that's business :megacrazy:

yeah some uploaded tracklist goes wrong and having strange characters i know Ed's files too :lol:

yeah our efforts has to be paid, but everywhere you get the minimum possible, that's business :megacrazy:

yeah some uploaded tracklist goes wrong and having strange characters i know Ed's files too :lol:
I know :megacrazy: :megacrazy: I wanted to give up on this work, but they gave up on me :mask:

trash GIF

08. Stoneface & Terminal Ð North Cape (Asteroid Extended Remix)
:choon:
Bro, my eyes kinda hurt :ee:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Back