Torrent registration stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheeped

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, found your site a few days ago and been listening non-stop since then :)
Today, I wanted to download a show by DJ Volt (YOU ROCK, DUDE :D) that aired a few days ago. Since I read about the Isohunt news that they were mirroring your torrents, I decided to give that a try. But this didn't work out since I have to register with your tracker first to be able to actually do something, which is not possible because registrations are closed.
So, what should I do? Is there any other possibility to get hold of a copy of the show?

we will be cleaning up the list of users this weekend, more slots will open up, please feel free to register then.

Hey guys, found your site a few days ago and been listening non-stop since then :)
Today, I wanted to download a show by DJ Volt (YOU ROCK, DUDE :D) that aired a few days ago. Since I read about the Isohunt news that they were mirroring your torrents, I decided to give that a try. But this didn't work out since I have to register with your tracker first to be able to actually do something, which is not possible because registrations are closed.
So, what should I do? Is there any other possibility to get hold of a copy of the show?

you could try private messaging the DJ and asking, sometimes they host them for download from their own sites as an example. if you check the shows thread you should find his username in there

Great, just took another look at the registration page, saw that there were free slots again and grabbed one myself :)
Thanks for the replies!

:wave: :welcome: to afterhours. Enjoy your stay and tell all your friends about us.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back