Trancality What happened

CLT46760

Registered
Reaction score
I like this consistently lively music and placed the bi weekly dates in my diary.
Where did it go?

I cant find the Sunday night show, it's usually on twice weekly around 20:00 BST?

So you mean Tranceality with LeeJ? It is still on once a month on Sunday evening and then replays.

Yes, Lee. Thankyou. 8-10pm U.K. time?
I don’t usually work Mondays so it’s nice to continue the weekend on a Sunday night in,in.
And it’s good to have a person instead of just playback music.
I also listen when I am working in Valencia, Spain…

Reactions: dan
Here is the schedule for live broadcasts, some DJ's are in forums and some are not:

LeeJ is on every second Sunday of the month in the evening.

Yep, that’s what I thought. I will take a (better) look on the next 2 Sundays.
Thanks again

Next time I think he is on is 12.11. and then 10.12., so 1 Sunday per month, the second week.

Aaaah, the second Sunday once a month - not every second Sunday…
I blame the lack of concentration at the weekends - but that’s the idea… 🥳
(I put a diary reminder on for the bi-monthly and kept changing it. 🤪)
Perhaps they could put Lee’s wake up music on every week! 😃

Thank you so much for reaching out 4 my show <3 i just randomly found this thread. its put a huge smile on my face:bow:

There must be 1000's of all sorts of workers especially NHS and people who work in the leisure industry that work all weekend so want a bit of a party on Sunday - I use to live in Torquay for a few years, where most of the year, the party started on Thursday and finished sometime on Sunday (work or no work...)

Now according to the programme it is Week 1 so Tranceality should be on the 19.11. the next time.
EDIT: It's on 12.11.

Last edited:
my show will go out this sunday 12th 8gmt :bow: i'm about to record it now

After the solemn remembrance, we have the excuse for bright lights and loud sounds, thanks to Diwali
(I will borrow their celebration to test the first outdoor Christmas lights) And anyone that doesn't believe in any of the above -
call it, somewhere between harvest festival and winter solstice - for all those who work weekends or you are off on Monday - party!

Yep, that hits the spot, another fast moving Trancality tonight - great for finishing off the weekend and for those who work for us at the weekend! Followed by some Techno, well a night for all after hours tastes...
A plus to be invited to the first? Christmas office party for Sunday night dwellers - on the Tennnth of December 8pm U.K. time.
Perhaps you should have an 8pm Friday night warm up too - next year?

Back