Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know [Unearthed Red]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
CS1443782-02A-BIG.jpg

Next up on Unearthed Red is Trance Arts' All I Need To Know featuring the sublime vocals of Claire Willis, or the dub versions if you prefer instrumental track. Yet again Trance Arts has provided an epic piece of trance, uplifting as you like, ready to rock the dancefloor.

Dereck Recay is first up on remix duties. Recay's mix is a great club trancer with vocal stabs, driving bassline, beefy kickdrum and great synth line.

Thomas Coastline provides the second remix, complete with lovely acid lines, vocal chops and a reworked hook line.

Next up is a remix from Osip. Osip has introduced a guitar to the mixdown, bringing the track towards the melodic, yet still very uplifting with a good drive.

Chris Turner gives us the final uplifting remix on this release. His take on the track is a stripped down club approach with a great hands in the air breakdown and extra arp riff in the mainsection for more melodic goodness.

The final remix comes from Rob Miller. Miller's remix is a more housey and progressive affair, but still retaining the soothing melodies from the original complemented by a groovy bassline.

Release info:

Release date: 10th August 2009 (Vocal Mixes)
24th August 2009 (Dub Mixes)

1. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Original Mix) [Sample]
2. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Dereck Recay Remix) [Sample]
3. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Thomas Coastline Remix) [Sample]
4. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Osip Remix) [Sample]
5. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Chris Turner Remix) [Sample]
6. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Rob Miller Remix) [Sample]

1. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Original Dub) [Sample]
2. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Dereck Recay Dub) [Sample]
3. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Thomas Coastline Dub) [Sample]
4. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Osip Dub) [Sample]
5. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Chris Turner Dub) [Sample]
6. Trance Arts Featuring Claire Willis - All I Need To Know (Rob Miller Dub) [Sample]

Available from: Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Unearthed Records | Home

fail, he will not play :LMAO:

loving all the mixes here

Dereck Recay does it for me. Original also good. but Recay Remix is so powerfull!

woow Trance Arts :choon: Yeap Waiting yeap Dereck and Osip Monter Mixes

Dereck Recay Dub OWNS ALL!!! to long before release date:p

Back