TRANCE ENERGY OR ARMIN ONLY ?

Trance Energy, I see armin many times a year.. Dj's who play on TE are rare.. I also prefer a good armadanight over Armin only. There are many events I prefer over Armin only :)

Trance Energy, I see armin many times a year.. Dj's who play on TE are rare.. I also prefer a good armadanight over Armin only. There are many events I prefer over Armin only :)

Thinking of booking up for armin only next week as TE is coming to soon for me to sort out my passport. Is ID&T involved ? What's the venue like anygood ?

Trance Energy cause im not an armin fan

What event would you choose to go to and why ?

i would love to go to both.defo going to armin only for the first time.thanks to my wonderful boyfriend.:hug::hug:wont make it this year to trance energy because its comming up very soon but im sure we will be going sometime in the future:super:xDIANAx

i would definitely chose Trance Energy, i've seen Armin 3 times last year,, and he seems to be in Toronto at least once a year LOL

easy decision, trance energy all the way :)

Both. I'm seventeen and can't goto any events just yet. I should be hitting up Armin Only, next year. If my affairs are in order. :mml:

Don't like Armin so the choice is simple :) TE :super: oops, have to order tickets..

I saw the DVD of Armin Only @ Ahoy. I'd would say I'd go to Armin. That's mainly because I'm in Australia, and we don't get to see anybody.

Is TE outdoors?

outdoors in february? (in northern hemisphere? :p) i don't think so :)

Thinking of booking up for armin only next week as TE is coming to soon for me to sort out my passport. Is ID&T involved ? What's the venue like anygood ?

ID&T is organizing TE. Arming Only will be organized by Armada Events. Both events take place in Jaarbeurs Utrecht. I've been there before on earlier Trance Energies. The location is big which is needed for this many dj's and people to come. I think during Armin Only they will only be using a small part of Jaarbeurs Utrecht. The sound is good aslong as you're standing close to the speakers. But that's everywhere. Toilets are usually smelly, that's because Jaarbeurs Utrecht isn't a club only a big big area.

Last edited:
I saw the DVD of Armin Only @ Ahoy. I'd would say I'd go to Armin. That's mainly because I'm in Australia, and we don't get to see anybody.

Is TE outdoors?

It's Indoors. Myself I prefer Outdoor daily events during nice weather. Most events take place at night though..

Trance Energy because you can see so many more DJs (much more variety)

also, 9 hours of armin can be too much :D

I would love to go to Trance Energy but I am too busy with school to travel. If I where u I would most def choose Trance Energy.

trance energy

Hey all first time posting on after hours so hope use are nice , I was going too do TE this year but heading to bermuda to visit family & have a chance a dj'ing there so doing that instead .:super:but armin is a feckin hero of mine & well in for dj mag's result on number 1 dj ,long over due

Last edited:
Hey all first time posting on after hours so hope use are nice , I was going too do TE this year but heading to bermuda to visit family & have a chance a dj'ing there so doing that instead .:super:but armin is a feckin hero of mine & well in for dj mag's result on number 1 dj ,long over due

I hope you have a great in bermuda mr wilson.welcome to posting on ah-fm believe me most ah listeners are nice.im going to armin only for the 1st time. im soooo excited.will even be promoting ah-fm at the event.have ordered a few t-shirts for the glasgow fans to wear because ah-fm is defo the best on the web.

take care and enjoy xDx:super::music::loveah:

ARMIN the best....we love u!!!!

hmm.... I prefer Armin if i realy have to choose between them... @ TE from last year i was most of the time at the armada stage, what they don't have this year....
But i'll go to both !
cant wait@!!@!

Back