TranceCoult - TranceMania Showcase 024 The Best of ASOT through the years pt.2 on AH.FM 19-03-2023

:book: To put your last question first: :) yeah, some, some smaller ones only. Most + by far most bigger ones are delivered by other :driver: that's completeley different job, going in and out continuously driver's cabin. I feel lucky just to bike and by far most: walk - walk - walk ! :)
That's cool - there's days where I wish my job was like that. I drive a desk, there's no windows in my office, and I sometimes I really miss the outdoors. I consider you lucky!

That's cool - there's days where I wish my job was like that. I drive a desk, there's no windows in my office, and I sometimes I really miss the outdoors. I consider you lucky!

:wow: I've been working all my life indoors... until last summer :super: So :friends: I've been there, done that, 'bought the t-shirt' :hmmm: No windows in any office? :confused: If I remember well, that's forbidden by law here :ee: You knew to mention some advantages of my job pretty fast :bumpit: think again ! :lol: :wave:

Back