Trancefusion Live Broadcast on AH.FM 04-04-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
This is EXTREMA 400 rebroadcast w Manuel Darren and Pinkque!

The Trancefusion was great. Even running from stage to stage was fun :) My favorites?...Pure NRG, Nifra, Woody, Andy Moore b2b Lange. It is strange, but mainly on the Main Stage, the sets were often (not always) a bit too dynamic and it was breaking the dancing flow. Build-up a minute of full on energy, drop, chill part, build-up again and repeat, the full on parts seemed often too short to properly dance. Of course, I know it is mainly because they were all b2b sets and it is hard to build the whole set on it's own, not speaking most DJ's didn't have time to discuss among each other the tracks etc. That's maybe why Pure NRG set was much better in this regard. Rich and Giuseppe are now used to each other due to their Pure NRG Live shows. The other stages were pure single DJ, and the flow of the set was generally better. Just my observations from the floor. Anyone has any input on this? Still had a great time though.

i-7451.gif

Good question, but I think that many in the end the good thing gets too normal ... and thus looses its "goodness"?
"Many in the end" makes no sense in that context.

I have been listening to trance daily for years, & I still think it is good.

The Trancefusion was great. Even running from stage to stage was fun :) My favorites?...Pure NRG, Nifra, Woody, Andy Moore b2b Lange. It is strange, but mainly on the Main Stage, the sets were often (not always) a bit too dynamic and it was breaking the dancing flow. Build-up a minute of full on energy, drop, chill part, build-up again and repeat, the full on parts seemed often too short to properly dance. Of course, I know it is mainly because they were all b2b sets and it is hard to build the whole set on it's own, not speaking most DJ's didn't have time to discuss among each other the tracks etc. That's maybe why Pure NRG set was much better in this regard. Rich and Giuseppe are now used to each other due to their Pure NRG Live shows. The other stages were pure single DJ, and the flow of the set was generally better. Just my observations from the floor. Anyone has any input on this? Still had a great time though.
Unsure I know what you mean by "it is hard to build the whole set on it's own".

Wow I didn't know of Pure NRG! I know they often play together for Pure Trance gigs.

Thanks for your review.

Last edited by a moderator:
"To build set on it's own" - I wanted to say it is harder to build a set for two DJ's, you have to melt two visions to work together. And when you are constantly gigging and don't have much time to properly prepare and discuss the songs each DJ want to use in that set...I can imagine it is even harder and can be sometimes too much of a roller-coaster ride :)

Yeah, Pure NRG, that is the first time I saw them live under this "nick", but they have their own shows (together with other DJ's of pure wave). You can read more about the concept on their FB info page here https://www.facebook.com/PureNRGLive/info?tab=page_info Basically it is a live show. It sounds like a DJ set, but the music is not coming from the CD-Rs or USB sticks, they play it on keyboards, use drum machines, controllers, possibly synths etc. Yes, it is crazy :)

Back