Trancemotion Live Day 30-06-2012

08 Pete Silver - Trancemotion Live Day on AH.FM
01. Dave Cold & Three Faces- Something Beautiful (Pete Silver remix)
02. Southern Fraiz feat. Irena Love- Aftercloud (Simon O'Shine dub)

Last edited:
Massive event ! Super saturday ! :dance::super:

i am fine thanks :-) sunny day here however was small rain
Good:bravo:happy to know this:friends: sunny,nice day here as well,this week we'll have like till 33 degrees:wow::devil:
Yes, been a while again :), I'm doing good. How are you doing? :)

Wasn't so often lately on forum,probably you too:lol: I'm pretty good,had a sleepless night but I'm fine:mask:Waiting to take a looong,damn LONG holiday soon:super: enjoy the weather and all that summer stuff:wub::love:

aye :choon:now::love:

Good:bravo:happy to know this:friends: sunny,nice day here as well,this week we'll have like till 33 degrees:wow::devil:

Wasn't so often lately on forum,probably you too:lol: I'm pretty good,had a sleepless night but I'm fine:mask:Waiting to take a looong,damn LONG holiday soon:super: enjoy the weather and all that summer stuff:wub::love:

aye :choon:now::love:

nice holiday Ella

now should be sensi but his set is 32,0 khz dan is fixing it
What that means lol,:unsure::dontknow:
08 Pete Silver - Trancemotion Live Day on AH.FM
02. Southern Fraiz feat. Irina Love- Aftercloud (Simon O'Shine dub)
Oh yea! all he's doing is golden:bravo:
Hey Ella!!:super::super::dance::super::super::hug:
Hi tracezi:hug::friends:
Massive event ! Super saturday ! :dance::super:
:wave::iagree:

03. Pete Silver- ID

Holidays are nice for sure, hope you get good rest during it :). Weather is not so as nice today as it was yesterday. Cloudy sky and 18 degrees but next month there probably will be again close to 30c days :yikes: so have to enjoy the cool weather and prepare for that :lol:

​OMG! Gorgeous :wow::love:

:hug:
Holidays are nice for sure, hope you get good rest during it :). Weather is not so as nice today as it was yesterday. Cloudy sky and 18 degrees but next month there probably will be again close to 30c days :yikes: so have to enjoy the cool weather and prepare for that :lol:
​Thanks :hug: Oh you kind of don't like h0t weather:mask: I see.. I love it:super: would like to stay the whole day just in some water and at the Sun :wub: :mml:

03. Pete Silver- ID
04. Meridian- Exponential (Original mix)

​Kind of happy bcoz I didn't miss this set:choon::super::mml:

Back