Trancemotion Live Day 30-06-2012

08 Pete Silver - Trancemotion Live Day on AH.FM
01. Dave Cold & Three Faces- Something Beautiful (Pete Silver remix)
02. Southern Fraiz feat. Irena Love- Aftercloud (Simon O'Shine dub)
03. Pete Silver- ID
04. Meridian- Exponential (Original mix)
05. Bushi- Titan (Original mix)
06. Pete Silver- Saturnia (Original mix)
07. Pete Silver- Beyond The Blue Sky (Original mix)
08. Simon O'Shine- Miss You (Original mix)
09. James Minas- Lift (Pete Silver remix)

Loved this one from the very first listening:bow::cry::love:

Guess who's wish came true:mask: ice cream anyone?:lol::wub:

enthusiasm is gr8 too :mml:
I like many of his tracks and remixes,I could tell you which ones but it'll take me forever:lol: Amazing guy anyway:wub::wink::bravo:
Oh very nice :bravo::super::bravo: Any special reason or just everything is great?
You know that music can take you 'sky high' or can make you to feel kind of sad..well, at this moment I'm feeling more than great just because I'm listening to soemthing that's optimistic and that I love:P
Yeah been a while, hope you are doing ok? :)

:dancing::dancing:
almost?:unsure: what's wrong?:unsure:
well, a few things of mine lately were,now they kind of start to be fine..almost.. :wink:

Great set :)

I like many of his tracks and remixes,I could tell you which ones but it'll take me forever:lol: Amazing guy anyway:wub::wink::bravo:

You know that music can take you 'sky high' or can make you to feel kind of sad..well, at this moment I'm feeling more than great just because I'm listening to soemthing that's optimistic and that I love:P

well, a few things of mine lately were,now they kind of start to be fine..almost.. :wink:
maybe infite take me to haven simon o shine remix

well, a few things of mine lately were,now they kind of start to be fine..almost.. :wink:[/QUOTE]

The music has definitely started my day on a much more positive note so I know how you feel :friends::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

fireworks8.gif

fireworks8.gif

fireworks8.gif

fireworks5.gif
fireworks5.gif
fireworks5.gif

animatedfireworks-14.gif
:replay::replay::super::w00t::super::replay::replay:

Back