TrancePodium 9th Year Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I have been looking for goa sets. Not psy, not prog psy, not prog goa. Difficult to find.

I have been looking for goa sets. Not psy, not prog psy, not prog goa. Difficult to find.

Goa and psy nowadays are almost the same. 10-15 years ago there a bigger difference. However, prog psy to me is a big joke. This track is more prog psy than 95% of what Spintwist labels as prog psy. Even Iboga has some iffy releases in terms of genre tagging. Blue Tunes is pretty much what prog psy is all about imo.

Wonder about this title.

From Tapio directly:

The name pays respect for the 21st edition of Kazantip Festival where I had the joy and honour to play. That year's festival was usually referred as "Z21". Also the dancefloor where I played (hosted by great Russian DJ Fonarev) played trance/psy combo - like this track

Goa and psy nowadays are almost the same. 10-15 years ago there a bigger difference. However, prog psy to me is a big joke. This track is more prog psy than 95% of what Spintwist labels as prog psy. Even Iboga has some iffy releases in terms of genre tagging. Blue Tunes is pretty much what prog psy is all about imo.
Well almost no Goa is made now. Like hard trance. Will check blue tunes. Is neelix prog psy? If I have correct impression, prog psy is the only trance subgenre I usually do not like.

From Tapio directly:

The name pays respect for the 21st edition of Kazantip Festival where I had the joy and honour to play. That year's festival was usually referred as "Z21". Also the dancefloor where I played (hosted by great Russian DJ Fonarev) played trance/psy combo - like this track
Cool thx! Shame about kazantip now with the politics.

Back