TrancePodium 9th Year Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
so this beautiful track, but not more beautiful than the real aurora borealis in the sky :)

Naturally ! :grining: :mml:

:rave: Location: Wroclaw (PL) :book: :wow: in Iceland for work or vacation ? :cap: :dancing:

:tjon::tjon::tjon:

what's the difference ?

Well got work at 6.45 but I shall be tuned all night trust. Love waking up to AH.FM but think I've got a couple hrs left in me yet ;-)

:hmmm: what does make many-hours / all day & all night broadcasts attractive? Do compare the amount of Forum visitors with 'regular' (at this time: Replay) times :hmmm: what's the difference ? :cap:

There are currently 31 users :wave: browsing this thread. (14 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, VENNOX+, Remco TrancePodium+, Erizo, healey_russell, Jezdom, C!C@+, Alejandro Miguel Tayupo, Combiner, Tucanatos, adali, ThePig+, MyStro023+, ceroUno

Always appreciate the listings!!

:hmmm: what does make many-hours / all day & all night broadcasts attractive? Do compare the amount of Forum visitors with 'regular' (at this time: Replay) times :hmmm: what's the difference ? :cap:

There are currently 31 users :wave: browsing this thread. (14 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, VENNOX+, Remco TrancePodium+, Erizo, healey_russell, Jezdom, C!C@+, Alejandro Miguel Tayupo, Combiner, Tucanatos, adali, ThePig+, MyStro023+, ceroUno

lost me.....?

lost me.....?

Just wondering :captain: asking your opinions ... usually: less people on the Forum at this time (Europe: night : 01:32h CET )

lost me.....?

Well its 00.32 in uk. I wake up to it first thing... Go to work, come back and tune in.... Then do what I got a do but generally have time evening to late to go on forum. Bit of a night owl myself.

Back