TrancePodium 9th Year Anniversary on AH.FM 29-10-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Ok guys, I'm off. It's almost 5am and I can't wait if it might be for nothing. Was a great day anyway, thank you all :)

Cheers man. I'm sticking around for another hour so if it comes back I'll do some live tracklisting :) Thanks again for putting together this massive event and congrats on the 9 years! You guys known what trance is all about, A&F winning the poll yet again reflects that

Ok guys, I'm off. It's almost 5am and I can't wait if it might be for nothing. Was a great day anyway, thank you all :)
Thanks for sharing this massive event, it's a shame but was a great day

You're right. Same here :cap: Leaving too. Thanks for all your tremendous efforts Remco ! :grinning: :wave:

Beatport tags big room, trouse, prog trance all as trance. There's no distinction between the stuff Orjan, W&W and Sixma produce and proper trance by A&F for example. They're ruining the trance name big time

Seriously. I haven't heard all their tracks in recent years but I don't think those guys are trance in the slightest.

& how is big room a genre or a legitimate name for one?! You can play most if not all edm genres in a big room!

Thank you very much!

Please change to "7Wonders": trancepodium.com/tracks/wonders-the-fray

Last edited by a moderator:
See u guys!!! I'm off! have a fantastic day!! un saludo desde buenos aires!!

Sunday 1 November
08:00 - 09:00 CET Manuel Le Saux
09:00 - 10:00 CET Airwave
10:00 - 11:00 CET Semir Demiri
11:00 - 12:00 CET R33

The missing sets!

Hey thanks for the welcome <3 :) , aw i probably missed it by now was really looking forward for both hehe but i guess their sets will be somewhere on the web :p thnx any ways.

Back