What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Polar, how long does it take to make does artist posts? I assume most of them are already in a template?

Solarstone with Aly & Fila vs The Thrillseekers - The Last Fireisland (Daniel Kandi Mashup)

Polar, how long does it take to make does artist posts? I assume most of them are already in a template?

Required time depends on how many data is added :wink:

I doubt the Pink Floyd one was already done. It's not an artist that's usually featured on this radio station :mask:

:: 01. Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Part 1) ::
Wink 1417 Listeners ~ Markus Schulz presents GDJB Ibiza Summer Sessions Sunrise Set on AH.FM
28-07-2011 Markus Schulz presents GDJB Ibiza Summer Sessions Sunrise Set
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/34202-28-07-2011-markus-schulz-presents-gdjb-ibiza-summer-sessions-sunrise-set.html#post2145724
28-07-2011, 01:58 PM #4 (19:58h NL, CET)
danmark_ori
Ursa Major ★

A bit too similar to Napalm Poet for my liking tbh.

Simon Patterson - Taxi?

Thats the reason why i like it!
Same vocalist from Napalm Poet i believe

Same vocalist, but idk if it's a voice sample that he took or whether he worked with one.

And this is Miss You iirc

Old Patterson might just be my all time favorite producer. Only Tyas can match imho.

Damn, this Above the Clouds track is insane... Or is it still Kearney with his last track!?

Great night all! Thank you #TranceFamily!
Good night!

01. Blue Horizon - Cage Of Freedom (Original Mix) (Above the Clouds Intro Edit) [Gent Trance Division]

Damn, this Above the Clouds track is insane... Or is it still Kearney with his last track!?

when the current < resumed > earlier recorded set(s) is/are over I guess

Good Morning Planet!

Whats lineup for today?

Back