Tropical Storm Fay

Boynton Beach :tease:

when my power goes out im gonna turn on my generator just to tune in to AH.FM... :lol:

Hey DistantLand, how are things over there? The storm is not even close to Tampa now:p

Hey DistantLand, how are things over there? The storm is not even close to Tampa now:p

its clearing up here! no more rain.. just windy..

no damage done in my area

wellington area got a tornado. :yikes:

okay here ...glad everything is ok, for everyone else...now i can listen to AH.FM in peace

Interesting outcome

Over here in Tampa we were gearing up for a direct hit days ago... Funny thing is, all government services and schools were closed Tuesday, and we didn't get a drop of rain-

Over here in Tampa we were gearing up for a direct hit days ago... Funny thing is, all government services and schools were closed Tuesday, and we didn't get a drop of rain-

Yea, I know right!

Tampa's very lucky when it comes to storms:p

Is everybody still ok out there? I hope you're all safe. I was worried about you guys when I watched the news the other nite. They said at one point there was 3' of rain and hour. :wow:
stay safe everyone:hug:

I am in Tampa and I am okay. We did not get very much rain or wind. The storm missed us completely.

I am in Tampa and I am okay. We did not get very much rain or wind. The storm missed us completely.

Glad to hear that Abominus...:hug:

I was kinda worried that you and mr pinkus would have to get a raft.

onward with the choons! :music:

Glad to hear that Abominus...:hug:

I was kinda worried that you and mr pinkus would have to get a raft.

onward with the choons! :music:

Nah, no raft for us:grinning:

Actually, Mr. Pinkus and I will be headed out on the town tonight for more drunken fun and photos:mask:

Nah, no raft for us:grinning:

Actually, Mr. Pinkus and I will be headed out on the town tonight for more drunken fun and photos:mask:

Cool. :hug:
Have a fantastic time and I will forward to the pics of the debauchery! :lol:

Thankfully, it didn't affect the Tampa Bay area too much (knock on wood). I was expecting my flight back here to be delayed or cancelled because of the storm, but it wasn't. :smile1:

Lots of fun tornadoes and storms here today from Fay. (sarcasm) I was hoping class would get cancelled but it didn't.

Well, now we have tropical storm Hannah to worry about... :p

looking at the news you may have to add a 1 to the 60.
New Orleans emptying out, national guards enforcing curfew...all just a couple of years after Katrina.
Best of luck to the folks in that area...

Yeah, I heard the same on the news here...
They said that there was enough police to make sure that when the citizens are evacuated, nothing could be stolen. I don't know if I have to believe that for 100% - they will also leave the place when it's too heavy I think..., but when looking at the pictures I would get away there too ... A life is of course more important than some possessions. :mask:

I wish you all the best...

Category 1 Hurricane Hanna 75mph

LMAO and the path is towards Florida...

and another one formed..

TROPICAL DEPRESSION NINE

Back