Trouble with the shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuragari

Registered
Reaction score
Well I was looking at buying a T-shirt... but when I go to log in the field for email adresses is a peach color? I know the field's getting auto completed from a dropdown, but I'm not seeing anything... this could use some fixing so I can actually see to log in :)

Well I was looking at buying a T-shirt... but when I go to log in the field for email adresses is a peach color? I know the field's getting auto completed from a dropdown, but I'm not seeing anything... this could use some fixing so I can actually see to log in :)

care to make that more clear?

i don't see any "peach color"...have you actually registered with the store?...its totally different account than your forum account :)

please give us more information mate... much appreciated

Must be localized to the computer I was on at work... it was the field for inputting your email address to log in to the store page...

ok thank you for the info :)

should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back