TV clips Going wrong & In and out of love, do you like them?

Laan

AH.FM's Party Beast
Staff member
Reaction score
In and out of love (Also played on local TV, TMF & MTV)

&

Going Wrong (Also played on local TV, TMF & MTV)

edit: For those who didn't know yet, Sharon is usually the singer of a Gothic Band :)

Last edited:
They're fun... but here and there they look a bit cheap.
Especially the rotating diamond in In & Out of Love.... Like Funkagenda used to say: "What the f*ck?!"

I agree with Config about those two. Although, the Blizzard Remix of In and Out is well made, to say the least. It's got most of what trance should have. The vocals don't seem to make up the song, but they do add a certain "energy" to it.

Sharon den Adel is the singer of a metal band called Within Temptation - the correct infos :grinning:

more infos for the band you can find it here :

Within Temptation

i dont like the song anymore overplayed over reacting from armin fans and the rest - even that i have to day that the Blizzard remix is awesome!

Armin is gonn all too pop lately, He won a pop music award and these vocal songs, aren't choons anymore, actually they sound like cheap pop.

Armin is gonn all too pop lately, He won a pop music award and these vocal songs, aren't choons anymore, actually they sound like cheap pop.

What do you expect from a #1 voted dj? They always go pop music.

I reckon it has to be expected these days considering that's where most of the potential profits will be made from produced tracks. Not that armin wont make enough off his live dj sets being #1 and all...

I love "In and Out" very much. Great track! I can listen it so long :)

it's the other way around, they are #1 because they do pop music.

I've watched 'In and Out of Love' only
I like it
But it is not special
Not any idea in this video clip, I consider

I'd agree the tracks seem very poppy, and the videos are a great representation of this. I guess if the money is there to be made then who can't help but sell out to pop music? Regardless of how much of a legend they are in the trance scene...

In and out of cheese is a more appropriate title for this track :thumbsdown: :sleeping:

Cheese.gif

and the bad part is... theyre being pushed on ASOT and elsewhere and everyones jumping the train and plays that crap as well... :yucky::yucky::yucky::yucky: alongside with all the other similar sounding crap

which shows that they should not be #1...Tiesto and Armin should be excluded from the Trance scene and have them in a special section for pop/cheese section

*votes for Schulz and Roth only

Back