• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
01. UDM - Under The Sun (Original Mix)
02. Mike van Fabio & Alex van ReeVe - Skyliner (Original Mix)

Tuned here.

Banging uplifter :music:

03. Steve Morley - Turning Point (Estigma Remix)

724 Listeners _ Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 297 on AH.FM 08-12-2013

03. Steve Morley - Turning Point (Estigma Remix)

Steve Morley
Steve Morley
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Steve Morley

Aliases: A.M.A., Club Zone (2), Clubbers Delight, Coe, Cosmic Warrior, Cyber Prince, The, Cyberotic, Dave Holmes, DJ A (2), DJ Lunatic, Dr. M, Dreamscape (16), Firedancer, M & C Productions, Midas (7), Mustafa Alici, Nemesis (8), NRO, Pacific Heights (2), Profiler, Project A, Re' Active, Soundscape (9), Starchild, Time Traveller, Virtual Structures

Profile: DJ and Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 30 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 16 guests)

danmark_ori, snoop+, KeyF+, masterstefan, SkyFire, piccoli+, Ayman Billah, trancer666, boww!, raff, Pa3zio, SUNNY TOMORROW+, cottonmouth+, LBRapid

:wave: how's your ' koelkast ' fridge ? :) :clap: :dancing:

It is working fine. Initially I was afraid that it had something wrong, since the compressor was pumping most of the time. (it almost never went off) Then I connected it to a power meter, and I discovered that the compressor "sucks" just ~35W, so all in all the power consumption is perfectly matching the rated A+ consumption of 280KWh/year.

Tuned here ))) Nice show, as allways \o/

It is working fine. Initially I was afraid that it had something wrong, since the compressor was pumping most of the time. (it almost never went off) Then I connected it to a power meter, and I discovered that the compressor "sucks" just ~35W, so all in all the power consumption is perfectly matching the rated A+ consumption of 280KWh/year.

oh : lucky you ! :good2:

Back