Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Nice breakdown.

someone a little late :mama: nice to see you, dear :hug:

Well I had just tuned into the forum when i had to rush to the bathroom:mask::mask::) which is why i'm late.:hug::hug:

08. Dreamy - They Will Never Understand (Original Mix)

and yes, i'm fine! thank you :friends: finally lazy weekend :icecream:

hope you're doing well too :dance3:

Ah, glad your well:smile::hug: I'm doing okay, thanks:friends:

Dreamy is the best thing to come out from Denmark since Peter Schmeichel was spotted eating a bacon sandwich and a big plate of Danish pastries!

'They Will Never Understand' is a prime example of the sheer brilliance Dreamy aka Jack Hoye whips up in the studio. This one has it all. Thumping kicks and blistering bassline which slowly changes to the amazing piano section and sky high pad breakdown and continues to the powter lead that spirals up and up before smashing home and taking you on a direct flight to that special place!

Endless energy meets an incredible euphoria as we have come to expect form Dreamy.

On the remix duties we have Red Sky, who brings an equally energetic vibe but with a darker and deeper atmosphere. The main feature here is a brain crushing distorted square version of the lead melody which provides maximum speaker damage.

nice one

Lovely tune.

08. Dreamy - They Will Never Understand (Original Mix)

:: Dreamy - They Will Never Understand (Original Mix) | Liquid Energy Digital ::

LED003.jpg

Great choon.

Back