Victoria Da Silva - Weekly Essentials Podcast 200 on AH.FM 30-10-2017

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
06. The Space Brothers - Heaven Will Come (Lange Vocal Mix) :D

06. The Space Brothers - Heaven Will Come (Lange Vocal Mix) / Vocals: Kate Cameron :D

Kate Cameron
Kate Cameron
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Kate Cameron

Profile: A professional house and trance singer with an alto voice, Kate Cameron is best known for her work with trance act The Space Brothers under the alias Chakra. She has enjoyed chart success with the singles I Am and Home, as well as working on various other projects such as Out Of My Mind by Force Majeure and I Can Feel Your Love by Quadraphonic. She has also performed vocals for Above & Beyond with the song Far From In Love. Kate is also a tutor at Brighton Institute of Modern Music, teaching voice, piano & French horn.

In Groups: Freak Power

[table="width: 650"]
[tr]
[td]
Kate Cameron Wikipedia
Kate Cameron The DJ List
Kate Cameron Facebook (Fan Page)
Kate Cameron bimm . Co . UK
Kate Cameron Cambridge . org
Kate Cameron Linkedin . com
Kate Cameron musicgateway . net (interview)
[/td]
[td]
Kate Cameron Beatport
Kate Cameron DJ-Shop . DE
Kate Cameron Juno Download
Kate Cameron Saturn . DE
Kate Cameron Sony
Kate Cameron Trackitdown
Kate Cameron New . MySpace

[/td][/tr][/table]

:dancing:

This a vinyl set?

No, this one was recorded using a DVS setup

got plenty of old and very old vinyls here and two reloop rp2000m tables and one numark m6 simple mixer setup, only got a few trance (white labels) vinyls :icecream: also got almost all flogging molly albums on vinyl :tease:

got plenty of old and very old vinyls here and two reloop rp200m tables and one numark m6 simple mixer setup, only got a few trance (white labels) vinyls :icecream: also got almost all flogging molly albums on vinyl :tease:

Sweet mate. I've got a reasonable classics collection built up and a pair of 1210's/DJM900NXS setup. Need to get more vinyl sets on the go :D

09. Trouser Enthusiasts - Sweet Release (Olmec Heads Remix)

got plenty of old and very old vinyls here and two reloop rp2000m tables and one numark m6 simple mixer setup, only got a few trance (white labels) vinyls :icecream: also got almost all flogging molly albums on vinyl :tease:
Cool, you need more trance though!

Sweet mate. I've got a reasonable classics collection built up and a pair of 1210's/DJM900NXS setup. Need to get more vinyl sets on the go :D

lack of funds here :ee: well at least i can play Alestorm - F.ck.d with an anchor from vinyl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl: genius song :icecream:

Time constraints for me. My wife had just given birth and although it was only a monthly show I struggled to find the time between work and family. Maybe we can revive it someday though :)
Hopefully!

Back