Vocal Trance Nation episode 97 Spotlight on Betsie Larkin on AH.FM 01-05-2024

10) Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You (PureNRG Extended Remix)

:: Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You (Original Mix) | Armind ::

Fall up to this
where ashes turn to gold

reach out for me
and faith will unfold

never alone

and i'll be your own
where everything is fine

i'm safe inside you
the place i run too
never wanting more than this
i'll be your heart
shining armor
show you the way back again

again
again
again

i'm safe inside you
place i run too
and never wanting more than this
i'll be your archer shining armor

again
again
again

Klaar.

not posted yet.

Sing James Cagney GIF by Warner Archive

10) Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You (PureNRG Extended Remix)

:: Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You (Original Mix) | Armind ::

Fall up to this
where ashes turn to gold

reach out for me
and faith will unfold

never alone

and i'll be your own
where everything is fine

i'm safe inside you
the place i run too
never wanting more than this
i'll be your heart
shining armor

again
again
again

i'm safe inside you
place i run too
and never wanting more than this
i'll be your archer shining armor

again
again
again

Klaar.

not posted yet.

100000x100000-999.jpg

11) Dennis Sheperd, Betsie Larkin, Liuck - Driving Through the Dark (Novaspace Extended Remix)

12) Betsie Larkin, Ferry Tayle - Live For Tomorrow (Giuseppe Ottaviani Extended Remix)

12) Betsie Larkin, Ferry Tayle - Live For Tomorrow (Giuseppe Ottaviani Extended Remix)
100000x100000-999.jpg

#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

01. Super8 & Tab feat Betsie Larkin - Good Times ( KhoMha Remix)
02. Betsie Larkin & Sied van Riel - The Offering (Extended Mix)
03. Betsie Larkin, White Zoo - Tidal Wave (Extended Mix)
04. Roman Messer & Betsie Larkin - Unite (Extended Mix)
05. Betsie Larkin & Lange - Obvious (Serhio Vegas Remix)
06. Mark Sixma & Betsie Larkin - Invincible (Extended Mix)
07. Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Again (Armin van Buuren Extended Remix)
08. Airscape, Betsie Larkin - Right Here (Original Mix)
09. Lange & Betsie Larkin - Insatiable (Sean Tyas Remix)
10. Armin van Buuren pres. Rising Star feat. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You (PureNRG Extended Remix)
11. Dennis Sheperd, Betsie Larkin, Liuck - Driving Through the Dark (Novaspace Extended Remix)
12. Betsie Larkin, Ferry Tayle - Live For Tomorrow (Giuseppe Ottaviani Extended Remix)
@VocalTranceNation : :thankyou: Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

@VocalTranceNation : :thankyou: Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:
https://vocaltrancenation.com/artist-betsie-larkin/ :good:

New York-based vocalist and songwriter Betsie Larkin was involved with rock music prior to making a dance music breakthrough on “Made of Love” and “Feel You,” two songs off Ferry Corsten‘s 2008 album Twice in a Blue Moon. From there, she continued to deepen her impression in electronic dance music, lending her voice to productions from the likes of ATB (“A New Day”), Super8 & Tab (“Good Times”), Lange (“All Around Me”), and Bobina (“You Belong to Me”), where she proved to be flexible enough to melt into the productions like an additional instrument or function as a focal point. In 2011, she also stepped out as a solo dance artist. She released her debut album, All We Have Is Now, which turned the tables and placed the producers — including some of her past collaborators — in the featured guest roles.

Back