Welcome to AH Danmark!!!!

Um, could someone explain me this story? I'm totally clueless? You guys left because piccoli was banned?

yes, me and TCL:grinning:

Um, could someone explain me this story? I'm totally clueless? You guys left because piccoli was banned?

There are two threads informing on this topic elsewhere I could mention. The thread we're on now, here, at AH, has as topic a 'new start' though. When you or someone else should like to be informed about some things that happened in the recent past: just send me a PM. I can give you both URL's - an ' official ' one and mine. Any comments are welcome at my blog for instance http://www.myspace.com/danmark_ori, or, preferrably : the two URL's involved .

blog is private..

WELCOME DANMARK_ORI!!!!!!!

:hug:

the most friendly bear on earth. :grinning:

Welcome aboard my friend!
:ah:
:super:

From Tampa, Florida,
Abominus

Whew! finally getting used to the boards here at AH.FM.

I'm very happy Dan has welcomed us into their community here:hug::super:

danmark ori will be a greatly appreciated member here and I'm looking forward to meeting some genuine people as well!! :grinning:

Glad to you see you guys here! It's an honour and great pleasure to have you here. I really do hope that you thoroughly enjony your stay here. :welcome: :hug:

:: Current Track : Philippe El Sisi - Story Of My Life (Original Mix) :: Now Listening : 882 ~

Replay Rey Presents. City Lights 001 on AH.FM 25-08-2009

:cap: It has been some time .. .. .. Many things have happened. Many new members came and joined our community :clap2: Yet too: :captain: some 'old' friends moved on :cry: Here I mention nasim, Altered-Mind, t4e, dfx :friends: while DistantLand stops his shows here. Those names will be remembered as fine people having contributed in various and positive ways to this radio station. At varying moments, I value their on-going contacts till the present day :smile:

Today I cross about some imaginairy border

DI.fm: Sun, Feb 20th, 2005 - Sat, Dec 22nd, 2007 067,051

AH.fm: Tue, May 30th, 2006 - Tue, Sep 22nd, 2009 032,949
AH.fm: Tue, May 30th, 2006 - Tue, Sep 22nd, 2009 100,000

:loveah: Anyone does what is best - and I fully accept choices made :grinning: My choice is to stick to Afterhours.FM :ah: :good2:

Last edited:

:loveah: Anyone does what is best - and I fully accept choices made :grinning: My choice is to stick to Afterhours.FM :ah: :good2:
Polar
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
come on!!! come on!!!

:bully::bully::bully:
Look the counter do not break on a site..... :lol:

:cap: It has been some time .. .. .. Many things have happened. Many new members came and joined our community :clap2: Yet too: :captain: some 'old' friends moved on :cry: Here I mention nasim, Altered-Mind, t4e, dfx :friends: while DistantLand stops his shows here. Those names will be remembered as fine people having contributed in various and positive ways to this radio station. At varying moments, I value their on-going contacts till the present day :smile:

Today I cross about some imaginairy border

what that mean?:friends:
i still visit di.fm, as i left numerous friends there are dont want to join ah.fm/ as matter of fact i visited there yesterday and they still received me whith great posts.:)

wise choice Polarness!! :bravo::bravo:ill be here with you as well :)

what that mean?:friends:
I wanna know too :)

P.S.
WELCOME TO AH.FM, POLAR!!111 :LMAO: :ee: :rave: :lolz::lolz::lolz: :rofl: :rofl:
:beat:

Um, hello:confused::smile:

Because I just saw this topic, welcome Polar :mask: :)

j/k, but I totally agree with what Dan said about you on the first page, you're one of the nicest persons I've come across so far :friends:
(well actually everyone on AH is very friendly, but I'm quite shy, I have a problem with approaching people :( )

Polar you rock!!!!

Amazing Danmark, :hug:

You are one of the best friends i ever had. and i am sure you have a lot of friends more. because you rock dude!

keep being the smart and nice person you always are. cheers Danmark :drunk:

This is my home This is where i love to be .. .. ..

60K thanks to you friends :friends:

This is my home

This is where i love to be :wub: :ah: :loveah:

Solid Sessions
Solid Sessions
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Solid Sessions

Profile: This band started out as a trio back in 1999 together with Sander Jongerius (a.k.a. DJ San).
Sander left the band in 2001 and they continued as a duo

Aliases: Helwig Holleman

Solid Sessions - Janeiro at Discogs :book:

Solid Sessions - Janeiro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

musicthatsavedyourlife

From Wikipedia:
The song is about a girl who falls love with a DJ on tour who visits Icaraí Beach in Nikiti, Rio de Janeiro State during a chance meeting. She loses contact with him when he goes home and pines for him. She meets up with him again at a later date on the same beach, again by chance. She makes her interest known at this time and asserts her wishes to remain with him.

.. .. ..

In 2002 the song's popularity grew with new remixes by big-name DJ's such as Armin van Buuren, Kyau & Albert and James Holden (producer). The song was remixed again in 2006 by 4 Strings and San & Sebastian Moore.

This is my home

This is where i love to be

Running on the beach
Smiling 'cause you're next to me

This is my home

This is where i love to be

Running on the beach

Smiling 'cause you're next to me

This is where you saw my naked soul

In Janeiro, in Janeiro

This is where you saw my naked soul

In Janeiro, in Janeiro