Were looking for iPhone & Android Developers.

I'm a C/C++ developer, but I have *some* experience with objective C, I could help in the making of the iPhone app

Hey Dan, go at MSN so we can talk about that...

yup im back home now so we can chat about it.

Which one mate? I got ze Legend. :) Had it since April, love it.

HTC Desire "so called Google nexus two" its a nice phone, battery is not so great tho.

I'm a C/C++ developer, but I have *some* experience with objective C, I could help in the making of the iPhone app

that sounds great, we got many people interested in doing the apps... so development should start anytime now.

HTC Desire "so called Google nexus two" its a nice phone, battery is not so great tho.

that sounds great, we got many people interested in doing the apps... so development should start anytime now.

Yeah, battery isn't great on mine either, but it's manageable without a doubt. The second part of your post though is music to my ears, CANNOT wait for a AH.FM app! :megacrazy::music:

Any plans of supporting the new Windows Phone 7? (I believe it's coming out next month)

Any plans of supporting the new Windows Phone 7? (I believe it's coming out next month)

is that for windows mobile 6.* ? or something new coming out?

with windows you can tune in with windows media player correct ?

is that for windows mobile 6.* ? or something new coming out?

with windows you can tune in with windows media player correct ?

Yes, just the same method for Desktop WMP.

iOS can handle it with QuickTime, but a Official App its much more cool...

Dan, I'm still waiting...:)

@Developers, contact me if you need GUI contribution.

Hello Wailo,
So, Dan kinda forgot us... snif....
If you have some artwork, it will be very helpful.

You can contact me at MSN.
rodrigo.cai@live.com

Tks.

@Edit
We can provide AH.FM App at Cydia (like Grooveshark for example)... to avoid the App Store's long process

Last edited:
i added you to msn mate.. ill try to delete and add again

Good to hear, although I dont have an Android or a Iphone yet, but my next phone I get will probably be either one of them.

So that would be sweet to have an Afterhours app.

Great idea Dan

Good to see AH growing so much, keep up the great work guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is a blackberry app in the works too? Dont forget about us Blackberry people!

There is already an Android app (Tune-In) which supports internet radio - probably others too, it has the likes of DI.fm on it, maybe work with them?

AH.FM Android and iPhone apps are 90% done.. stay tuned :)

Fantastic news, just thought I'd pop in after I saw the message pop up in win amp and convey my appreciation, love AH.FM, best trance station out there, can't wait for the app to land.

When will the said application for android ? [soz for my english] .

the latest info on this

When will the said application for android ? [soz for my english] .

Thanks all for feedback :) you can also give some feedback on the app page :)

Android version is 85% done, were doing our best to have it done, i wanted to release both iPhone and Android at the same time, but we ran into some issues which are getting resolved now.

Thank you for your patience.

:wink:

Back