What Are You Listening To?

AF Project - Moonlight Madness (Temple One Remix)

you seem of all the artists you play paul miller the most:grinning2:

It depends on what station i'm listening to. If they are playing Paul Miller then that's who i'm listening to. Miller is a popular guy. So he gets played a lot:):grinning:

It depends on what station i'm listening to. If they are playing Paul Miller then that's who i'm listening to. Miller is a popular guy. So he gets played a lot:):grinning:
i tought you listened your tunes.:) i have all miller tracks. i need to buy his new release today. Afterlife:super::choon:

Michael Badal ft Tiff Lacey - Don't Be Afraid - Ground Control Remix

i tought you listened your tunes.:) i have all miller tracks. i need to buy his new release today. Afterlife:super::choon:

Well, sometimes am listening to my own tunes. But am mostly listening to other stations. There are so many. Lots of good stuff out there. This place is playing tomuch prog:(. That's not my style. But I still like to come here and post:mask::)

Well, sometimes am listening to my own tunes. But am mostly listening to other stations. There are so many. Lots of good stuff out there. This place is playing tomuch prog:(. That's not my style. But I still like to come here and post:mask::)
:iagree:every now and then i tune to shows most of time i listen my tunes or some sets from other stations also. i tune most into hard trance channel when im in other station. uplifting choons i listen my own. but AH.FM needs to level up the shows with more uplifting. :bravo:

Arisen Flame - Income - Kaimo K Remix

Last edited:
quick side self promotion: i will be guesting on a show soon.:mask: not here tho. and its very uplifting.:) and i mean uplifting. dont wanna give away the surprise tho.:)

That's my main gripe with this place. To much prog not enough uplift:)
:iagree:i want Alex Kidd set here.:grinning2:

i dont mind prog set, i just dont tune in, but almost the whole day prog?:lol: ok i go back to college now, gota buy some books:p
:wave:

Front - When Angels Fall - Dereck Recay Remix

Mike Koglin vs POS - Untitled Audio - Nitrous Oxide Remix

ReOrder - Deese Sofia

Corderoy - Kyrie

Corderoy - Kyrie :wub:

Back