What are your album recommendations?

Other albums i would also recommend are Darude - Before The Storm, and Ferry Corsten - Global Trancemissions

:music::music:

for something newer:

Trance Energy 2008
The Mix By Marcel Woods CD2 ...i just listened to this one and i loved it :music: :mml:

+2:grinning:

I just checked this one out, and I'd like to say:

+3 :grinning: :)

Big time thumbs up; it's a really great album.

Does anyone have more recommendations? Don't feel limited to just recommending newer albums; feel free to include older stuff if it's good!

V.A. - Balance 013 (Compiled & Mixed by SOS) :wub:

sweet prog house :)
SOS are Desyn Masiello, Omid 16B and Demi :tongue:

And for the ones who like big (fat) bass and who would sometimes slip toward hard trance??? Please!!:grinning:

Following your advice, I asked a couple friends if they had "Voyage Into Trance", and none of them did, but one had Oakenfold's "Goa Mix". I listened to it, and I was blown away. This is like the freaking best trance cd I have ever heard. It like f**king defines the genre.

It's expensive to own - prices on discogs say 50 bucks - but I'm going to buy it - because this is no doubt an investment that you'll never regret nor get tired of. Trance as it should be.

If U are into the "originals" like I was and am, may I suggest that U check (if U didn't yet) the GU collection, from which I would emphasize:

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Nick Warren Amsterdam [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#018[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Darren Emerson Uruguay [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#015[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sasha Ibiza [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#013[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Nick Warren Budapest [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#011[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Sasha [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#009 [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']This my personal fav.:grinning:[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Paul Oakenfold [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#007[/FONT]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Paul Oakenfold [/FONT][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']#004[/FONT]

If U are into the "originals" like I was and am, may I suggest that U check (if U didn't yet) the GU collection, from which I would emphasize:

:wow::wow::yikes::sorry:
Will I one day succeed in posting correctly something!!!!:wall:Sorry for that spamming!!!
I wanted to post:
Oakenfold #004
Oakenfold #007
Sasha #009 my personal fav.
Nick Warren Budapest #011
Sasha Ibiza # 013
and Nick Warren Amsterdam #018

And now U will excuse me, I am gonna hide in my dark corner to hide my shame!!!!

:super:I have A voyage into Trance and I love it. Above and Beyond Anjunabeats 5 is really a good album:music:... Markus Schulz Miami 05 as well...also like Ferry Corsten's Passport Kingdom of the Netherlands but passport United States of America I thought was crap!
2005 was for me a good year for Trance :mml:

Last edited:
I've got a new one to recommend for all the folks looking for something "hard". It's some great psychedelic trance:

John '00' Fleming - Psytrance Euphoria

I've been wary of the "Euphoria" series since Ministry of Sound took it over, but John '00' Fleming always delivers. Outstanding album.

thx Ill check it out ,You can al;so try John O Callaghan-Something To Live For

I've got a new one to recommend for all the folks looking for something "hard". It's some great psychedelic trance:

John '00' Fleming - Psytrance Euphoria

I've been wary of the "Euphoria" series since Ministry of Sound took it over, but John '00' Fleming always delivers. Outstanding album.

Dude, listen Aly & Fila - Future Sound Of Egypt, Johan Gielen, Manuela Le Saux, Pedro Del Mar, Roger Sanchez, Dj XTC, Karybde & Scylla.... And many more... let me know if you are Interesting on something more.

See ya

I like O'Callaghan, I"ll check that one out. Thanks! :)

Dude, listen Aly & Fila - Future Sound Of Egypt, Johan Gielen, Manuela Le Saux, Pedro Del Mar, Roger Sanchez, Dj XTC, Karybde & Scylla.... And many more... let me know if you are Interesting on something more.

See ya

Thanks for the recommendations, I"ll check them out...I've been hearing Manuel le Saux's name a lot, so he must be pretty good :)

U will find O'Callaghan album for download at Tranceroute,also I checked out John O Fleming album u suggested its gud,Thx

You're welcome !!!! just tell me what do you think about them..

Pz

See ya

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you! I've been really busy lately :)

Aly & Fila - Somebody recommended their "Tranceworld" album to me. I like their sound!

Johan Gielen - He has been one of my favorites since way back at beginning, when I first discovered trance.

Manuel le Saux - Haven't had a chance to check him out yet, but I've been hearing the name more and more...he seems to be on the rise.

Roger Sanchez - Not really my thing, a friend recommended him to me a while back. Not really my style, thanks though.

Thanks again for the recommendations. Let me know if you have anymore. :grinning:

Aly Fila (tranceworld volume2), First State Time Frame, Markus Schulz Amsterdam '08

I have two new ones:

Sean Tyas - Trance World, Volume 3

This album is Tyas' signature style, bangin' trance all the way. Good stuff!

Armin van Buuren - A State of Trance 2008

Check it out! Because he is so popular, some people will criticize him no matter what he does. The album is solid though, with nice track selections. There are some great tunes on it; I can't get enough of Andy Moor - Fake Awake [The Blizzard Remix].

Back