What Color of forum are you using?

What color of forum do you use?

• Total voters
I don't care what colour as long as i can read everything, lol

Green of course :dance:

i always used the original ORANGE since i joined and didn't pay attention to the option of changing colors before until now when i saw this thread :lol::lol: it was always there but im too lazy i guess to look for things myself :LMAO:
so now i decided im using GREEN but i guess ill be changing colors a lot from now on depending on the mood :p :)

i guess ill be changing colors a lot from now on depending on the mood :p :)

that's a good idea mate, it would be awesome if we could also change theme and background, from some standard ones of course.... :)

that's a good idea mate, it would be awesome if we could also change theme and background, from some standard ones of course.... :)

sure thing :) hope the site will develop such a thing in the near future! allowing members to choose customizing theme and background makes the site more familiar, user friendly, and personal :grinning:

I'm using blue now cause its cool, but i do LOVE most of the other options, i just changed mine to blue and i love it :D

wanted to add that i also really like the pink one, even though pink isn't my fav color.

I'm using blue now cause its cool, but i do LOVE most of the other options, i just changed mine to blue and i love it :D

wanted to add that i also really like the pink one, even though pink isn't my fav color.
Huh, the same. I have just changed mine to blue one. :mask:

oh yeah weird! :mask: LOL

anyways i was wondering when i log out it won't show the color i choosed again when i log back in. Like say i have the color blue and then i log out it won't stay like that when i log back in. Do you have to manually change it to the right color every time you log in? cause thats lame if so, i wish it stayed the same once you changed it, untill you want to change it yourself again :(

oh yeah weird! :mask: LOL

anyways i was wondering when i log out it won't show the color i choosed again when i log back in. Like say i have the color blue and then i log out it won't stay like that when i log back in. Do you have to manually change it to the right color every time you log in? cause thats lame if so, i wish it stayed the same once you changed it, untill you want to change it yourself again :(
No, it takes only once. Not sure what is wrong with your setup...

Back