What dance-style for elektronic music do you prefer?

Whats ur favourite dance-style?

• Jumpstyle

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Shuffle

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Techtonik

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Other

Votes: 49 59.8%

• Total voters
mix of top-rocking and some footwork (part of breakdancing), salsa turns and grinding (if with a partner), some pop/lock/liquid moves, and of course just jumping up and down!!!

Nordic track/kandi stepping all the way!!!

YouTube - Go Nordic Track

^---What the dance looks like, was around before shuffling hit the US, you rarely see anyone doing this dance now a days but if you are caught by another person doing this you get a lot of respect.

What a great question. I always assumed nobody had a pre-determined way to dance and that the music just moved them in their particular fashion (Do you find yourself at trance events to dance of feel the music?). Myself being one of those people at best I would fit into the "other" category, somewhere in between jumping to the 4/4 bass and having mild seizures, soft whip lash with a gentle touch of "my hands are on E and want to feel every molecule of air around me like a gypsy...but usually only when the pads are touching my soul.

this tread need a videos with people,who dance to trance on a big and huge events

Maybe we could follow his example and give this a try. :dance:

[YOUTUBE]LvwUMcLgzc4[/YOUTUBE]

trance_oldschool techno,house, jungle, breakbeat,triphop, rave, hardcore

Trance, Psytrance, House, Breaks, Dnb, some Dubstep

Tecktonick + Shuffle and u can dance trance-house-dubstep etc (all)

Progressive, Tech Trance and sometimes Uplifting :)

I like Gangnam Style of dancing i.e. free minded without any pre-thought steps. It's fun, enjoyable and entertaining.

Back