DJ Marco said:This is a list I made a while ago for all you people who get dissed by your friends who hate trance... now you can shut 'em up :super
1. At least my music is made by people who are actual musicians, and not a bunch of uneducated rappers.
2. At least my music is based on REAL dance music (80's electronic/techno in my opinion is what started dance music)
3. At least my music is listened to ALL over the world, not like your crappy ass hiphop and rock that's listened to MOSTLY in north america.
4. (this is for when they say "oh your music is all about drugs") At least the producers and DJs who spin my music don't encourage taking drugs... UNLIKE hiphop and rap where drugs are openly advertised.
5. At least my music isn't intended for the bedroom (R&B)... it's for dance floors.
6. At least my music has events all over Europe with like 50,000 people showing up.... not like your little concerts where you get like 500 KIDS and you call it a kick ass show!!!!!! (JACK ASSES)
7. At least my music isn't all about f*&king, raping, killing, fighting, stealing, getting high, p&$sy, tits, ass, etc..... it's about love and peace.
8. At least my music isn't a stupid little sample stolen from some old 50s/60s tune and looped OVER AND OVER.
9. At least my music's lyrics make sense when you listen to them... there's no one mumbling words or trying to say them sooo friggin' fast, it's like they got diarrhea!!!
10. At least my music is from Europe... and you know anything from Europe is sexy
11. At least producers/DJs spinning my music don't have weird retareted names likes 50cent!!!!
12. At least my music has subgeners... you can listen to different styles and still be listening to trance.
13. At least my music isn't mainstream where you have ANY retardo who got friggin' kicked out of his/her mamma's house become a superstar!!!!
14. At least my music isn't produced by a bunch of self-centered, self-obsessed morons who need to host like a trillion award shows per year to make themselves feel good.
15. At least my music isn't about the money... it's about the music. (so often my buddies ask me if all these big DJs I talk about are millionairs and shit, and I'm like no... they don't do it for the money...) And when they SAY it's about the music and not the money they REALLY mean it (not like some little ***** like Britney or Christina who always says, oh it's not about the money, it's about my love for the music.... ah SHUT THE HELL UP)
16. At least my music isn't produced by some jackass who's in the gym all day pumpin iron, trying to look "good"!!!! Trance producers actually DO spend most of their time in the studio mixing/remixing.
17. At least my music doesn't need 5 thugs or rockers to make a single song. (thanx to K-BAN for this one)
why i listen to trance? because i like it. it means something to me. for me personally, it's the best music in existance. no other reason is needed.
if someone only hears the boom boom boom: well then, go to the store and buy a new pair of ears, apparently yours isn't working properly it's the same thing when i listen to metal or alternative: i only hear distortion and noise.