what is a good trance tune for phone?

pretti.ex0tik

Registered
Reaction score
i currently have old track is called DT8 vs Anguilla Project - Sands of World (DJ XaeR0 mash up)...just a cutout from the part i liked...but its getting old..any ideas?

theres so much good stuff out there and its hard to pick one so..just would appreciate suggestions. thank you cheers =]

For a few months already, I'm having the Mike Foyle - Pandora (The Blizzard Remix) track as a ringtone. Brilliant, imho

Last edited:
i was thinking about like

kamil polner vs. michelle richer - equinox (adam nickey dub mix)
leon bolier - summernight confessions

i currently have firrst one but still thinknig of more..

none, it's a phone, it should go "ring ring", except for it has the shape of a turntable. :mask:

musical ringtones - coolness factor 0 - annoyance factor 10
don't do to others what you don't want to have done to yourself.

but if you must...Darude - Sandstorm :p

90degrees
Well, I do agree it's quite annoying when the phone of your mate rings at night and wakes you up. :wacko:
But in other cases, what's the point in not having some nice tune as a ringtone?

Last edited:
^ hehe

90degrees
Well, I do agree it's quite annoying when the phone of your mate rings at night and wakes you up. :wacko:
But in other cases, what's the point in not having some nice tune as a ringtone?
ask your mate...:smile1:

none, it's a phone, it should go "ring ring", except for it has the shape of a turntable. :mask:

my opinion too !

I totally hate those people which have to stroll around with their turned up handys ... doesn't matter what music they play, but mostly its hiphop. But I really dont want to annoy people with my music. . .

I've found the breakdown of FKN feat. Jahala - Why (Aly & Fila Remix) to be quite effective and nice as ringtone :)

Is a good trance tune for phoen. Once my phone ring whit this song, But... now... i've got Who Will Find Me- Dj Shah

i agree with 90degrees...why do you need a tune of any kind as ringer, are you gonna pick up the phone or let it play the tune?..what's next, glow sticks being shot out of the phone?...i can see it..."screw the caller, i'm just gonna enjoy this tune" LMAO

leon bolier - crazy people used to be mine
now I have SvD - Apple...

I agree...NONE! :thumbsdown: i find phones with musical ringtones rather annoying

Arctic Quest - Strings And Guitars :) :music:

Back