What is Trance music to you?

Tranceman32

Registered
Reaction score
What is Trance music to you?

If you would ask me. Trance is like a good drug that's makes you high and also brings lots of emotions.

Last edited:
trance is a different world and dimension to me far away from the reality :) big thanks to some producers & djs keeping this amazing music alive :bow:

Also i just love EDM with heavy deep bass. It's makes my heart bump hard.

Sometimes I feel like trance has gotten me through some of the best and worst times including making amazing friends here and sharing the happiest of times, and dealing with heartbreak, and getting through the hardest of times. And there's always some amazing djs to discover. I don't know where I'd be without trance, honestly.

Trance is like a generator which generate energy in our body feel like current processing.

Sometimes I feel like trance has gotten me through some of the best and worst times including making amazing friends here and sharing the happiest of times, and dealing with heartbreak, and getting through the hardest of times. And there's always some amazing djs to discover. I don't know where I'd be without trance, honestly.
That's so true!

Trance is a music I can relay on to keep me happy through any difficult situation in life. The Vast types of trance, there is a trance genre for everyone, from Tech to Uplifting. Don't know what I would do without trance.

Back