What's your favourite thing to do before?

HADES

Registered
Reaction score
What's your favourite things you like to do before you kick off your weekend?..

Me personally like to get a nice BBQ'd steak in me, then go for a jog and come home call the lads over have a arse load of drinks before we head out, whether they're fun boy drinks, ****tails, doubles, singles.. Head on out to designated party, and show everybody why I'm crowned "Sultan of Dance!"

nice topic, me I like to buy some beer or better yet vodka, invite friends over... have a few drinks, then invite some girlfriends and most likely go out unless they wanna stay in :p

I like the BBQ idea, but in Canada now its bloody cold for that, unless you do it outside in a SKI SUIT haha :)

where you at HADES in canada?

weekends? party? drinking? what are you guys talking about?:unsure::p:lol:

I haven't had a weekend to myself in over a year. Once I finish my exams (doing 2nd last exam now! w00t!) - I'll get back into enjoying my time off.

"The weekend has landed...."

i like to have a good couple of meals at the weekends, i dont go out all that much, so sometimes friends come over or i'll go to theirs, usually its a music and movies night saturdays with sundays consisting of a big roast dinner and good conversation, with some music of course. bbq's are great in summer, unfortunately summer in england didnt happen this year, i must have missed the memo where they cancelled it lol

On Fridays I finish work, spend 3 hours doing my "other show", by the end of which I've usually forgotten what work is again and am ready for Chinese food :) The weekend has landed!

Afterwards I try to make my Friday nights as lazy as possible :lol: Much as I like a nice vodka & coke I'm currently into my Galliano :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Back