WHO <3's AH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember guys... if you really do love ah.fm and appreciate all the work that's gone into it... donate some money to Dan by using the PayPal button at the top of the forums.

It doesn't matter how much you donate....every single little bit helps Dan keep things running. He's paying for all of this out of his own pocket. So please show your appreciation.

Thank You Dreamension, yes donations are great, afterhours is 100% non profit and operated on owners expense. The donations go towards ( servers bandwidth to run 192K and 96K, software licensing fees such as forums, hosting costs, domain regitration, and maintenance costs.)

AH.fm roxxs the world...
i was watching in future ... there will be a time in the future ... that all peeps in the EDM will listen AH.Fm :D
:ah: :love: :ah: <3 :ah:

If you guys enjoy this site, please help support it. Dan has put a lot of effort into it and it's great that he's sharing it with us. I would be so down in buying shirts if Dan could get some with the AH on it. What do yall think?

Yeah a shirt would be cool..even tough i live in sweden..but good promotion =)

haha, I must say I love this site already, great set from Superior has just boosted my opinions of teh place ;)

w0000t :p Good you enjoy my sets :D

I also really enjoy this site, alot of great sets and new songs on the radio, plus a forum with plenty interresting stuff to read..

The whole AH team have done a great job.. This site gets more and more listeners everyday, and i think it will just keep rising!

Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back