!!WORLDWIDE PREMIERE!!

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Cross posted in a lot of places

After more than a year in production, thousands of photos and countless hours in front AND at the back of the camera, my website is now fully up and operational.

TwinTurboPhoto

12 galleries including those of Djs Trix, Vinny Foo and Hi-Def. Check out their bios and read what they have been up to lately. Also, you can see some of my other work that most of you have not seen. There are also photos going back to the 1990s.

The Nightlife Adventures of Mr. Pinkus, the plushy rat that you guys have seen me with is also here:hug:

If you are into dark literature (Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Blair etc.), head over to the Testaments section for the latest revised versions of my poems 'Barn Owl!,' 'I Am The Hearse-Cycle One' and my second major poem 'Realms Beyond The Grave.':mask:

And yes, I am starting to get into music production and song writing. I just don't have the studio gear yet so this may take a while:music:

And if you are into Trance, please check out Afterhours.Fm, the official internet radio station of twinturbophoto.com. You will find more information on my site.

I personally want to thank Djs Trix, Vinny Foo and Hi-Def for letting me come into their lives and photograph them like I did. A project of me finding ONE DJ to photograph now became an even bigger project when I found 3 of them. Also, I want to thank everyone who has let me photograph them as well.

If you have any questions, comments and *constructive criticism* (YoU SuCKK does not count,) please contact me at twinturbophoto@yahoo.com or message me on MS.

Have a great week!

Eric R. AKA Twin Turbo AKA Abominus

Nice one dude! Congrats getting your website up and running, it's looking good!

I'm loving your photos of the Dj equipment, some excellent camera work you got going on there.

Nice one dude! Congrats getting your website up and running, it's looking good!

I'm loving your photos of the Dj equipment, some excellent camera work you got going on there.

Thank you very much!:super:

Thank you very much!:super:

twinturbo.gif

That was one long phone call huh? :lol:

Sorry, had to be done!

twinturbo.gif

That was one long phone call huh? :lol:

Sorry, had to be done!

That is absoultely bitchin':grinning:

(right click/save)

Yea. I actually enjoyed doing those shots. I had to work quickly because it was late at night and I was in a bad area:unsure:

That is absoultely bitchin':grinning:

(right click/save)

Yea. I actually enjoyed doing those shots. I had to work quickly because it was late at night and I was in a bad area:unsure:

They came out really well, they balance all the other pics out on the page too.

Is that some kindof drive-by-shooting zone? :lol:

haha that looks cool, we should get a AH shirt made like that

is that just a bunch of pictures together?

They came out really well, they balance all the other pics out on the page too.

Is that some kindof drive-by-shooting zone? :lol:

Well, not exactly but that's not an area that you would be hanging out in late at night. Lots of prostitutes, drug dealers in the area:unsure:

I had to work rather quickly before being spotted:mask:

Back