Your favourite artists

not a single miller track i dont like.:super:
exactly my point.. too bad CSR sold to unearthed sub label and no more miller crystal source radio show... he doesnt update his myspace with new track.. hardly... CSR show on ah.fm was only way to catch with upcomming miller stuff

fav Producers 2009:

ReOrder
Mysterious Movement
Sulaco
TrancEye
Ronny K
SoundLift
Trance Arts

Last edited:
I've always loved Above & Beyond, Paul van Dyk, Markus Schulz, Sasha & Digweed team, Airwave, M.I.K.E , Armin (especially his old productions) and others. Now I'm also fascinated by Mat Zo, Nitrous Oxide, Arnej, Leon Bolier, Boom Jinx and many more. I can't remind them all. But a lot of young producers are making good music these days, fortunately.

exactly my point.. too bad CSR sold to unearthed sub label and no more miller crystal source radio show... he doesnt update his myspace with new track.. hardly... CSR show on ah.fm was only way to catch with upcomming miller stuff
miller couldnt handle to much at the same time. hes been co-producing with artists, and angineering, plus a show, a label, remixes and his own tracks. was a busy man. unearthed and CSR is massive tho. he hardly has time to use his myspace also. he needs to update more of his tracks tho.:)

I agree with your point.. hes been creating music for Discover, Infrasonic Records and Garry heaney lol... but updating myspace or been online on msn or facebook is must!

I agree with your point.. hes been creating music for Discover, Infrasonic Records and Garry heaney lol... but updating myspace or been online on msn or facebook is must!
:lol:he needs to stop producing for tother people and start producing more of his own.:super:

01. Ronski Speed
02. Gigi D'Agostino
03. Super8 and Dj Tab
04. Markus Schulz
05. Arnej
06. Hammer & Bennett
07. Nathan Fake

:bow: :music: :bow: :music: :bow:

mmmm =)

So hard, case every producer very especial for me, but...

Super8 & Tab
Simon Patterson
Markus_Schulz
Sander Van Doorn
Daniel Kandi
Giuseppe Ottaviani

and more then 100 ;P

Estiva
JPL
Super8 & Tab
Akesson
Andy Moor
Ilya Soloviev & Poshout

Hard to specify any one or every one, I love everyone thath gives me a good time on the dancefloor/arena. I listen to a tune and wonder "Who was thath?". I think it´s a question of what state of mind you are att the moment. Personally I have just loved Johan Gielen for a looong time, but I can´t say all of his work is great. Last year´s Trance Energy I just frose in the Classic stage when he played, seeing all the really young people hopping around some 3-4 years old when he playd his first set on TE. Pure happiness! But I think I love every DJ somehow ! Cheers and beers everyone!:music:

Last edited:
Ferry, PvD, Scot Project, AvB, Simon Patterson, Zany, Daniel Mondello, Lady Dana, Scott Bond, Tiesto. To name but a few :bravo:Lol

Too many...

Sasha
Energy 52
Activa
Naline & Kane
Oliver Lieb
Roger Shah
Astral Projection
Andy Moor
Andy Blueman
Akesson
Paul Miller
Philippe El Sisi
Aly & Fila

Fairly mainstream...but I omitted a lot of my favorite goa/psy artists.

Ohwell :music:

Last edited:
My top fav. artists list who I always listen to: :dance:

1. Markus schulz :super:
2. Armin van Buuren :super:
3. Gareth Emery :super:
4. Alex Morph :super:
5. Sean Tyas :super:
6. jonh o'callaghan:super:
7. Aly & Fila :super:
8. Giuseppe Ottaviani :super:
9. 4 Strings :super:

:music:

2 many DJ`s

One of my favo`s and a best friend is a new kid called Dj Shain and he is playing one of my favo styles Trance and he is very good.

Last week he was broadcast here on afterhours FM and now he is in competition with that set in a dj competition with other fine new trance dj`s and the winner will play at the before party of Trance energy in utrecht.

The sets of all those dj`s you can hear on the site of the organisation of Before The energy.

Luminosity Events Foundation • View topic - DJ Contest finale : tracklist and links

And in an other subject here in this form you can vote on the dj you enjoyed the most!

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/21620-31-01-2010-luminosity-bte-contest.html

My friend Shain is very good so if there are enough real lovers of music he will win or the better guy and that should be cool as well!

One Love

Last edited:
2 many DJ`s

One of my favo`s and a best friend is a new kid called Dj Shain and he is playing one of my favo styles Trance and he is very good.

Last week he was broadcast here on afterhours FM and now he is in competition with that set in a dj competition with other fine new trance dj`s and the winner will play at the before party of Trance energy in utrecht.

The sets of all those dj`s you can hear on the site of the organisation of Before The energy.

Luminosity Events Foundation • View topic - DJ Contest finale : tracklist and links

And in an other subject here in this form you can vote on the dj you enjoyed the most!

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/21620-31-01-2010-luminosity-bte-contest.html

My friend Shain is very good so if there are enough real lovers of music he will win or the better guy and that should be cool as well!

One Love

please give me a link or something, i'm interested, i want to hear a mix by him, thanks :)

wow just looked this boy up, he has such an amazing remix of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpQKtnklOM&feature=player_embedded#
so awesome man, i'll definatly check out his mix for sure! i bet it roxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Back