New AfterHours Downloading Capability

this is very nice.. congrats and thanks at the same time

AH is a great community

Its really great guys. Now start to replay all the shows from the beginning lol
I used a free prog. from the net, but now dont even need it lol

Dear mods :smile:

Is it possible to place the download link right after the replay?

Generally if we follow up a show, we try to catch the replay whether we tuned-in a nite before or not.
Being able to download a show after the replay, is more usefull/comfortable way cause we're already on related forum.

Waiting another 24 hour is a bOOring thing and also we sometimes lose our appetite to get that show.

So is there a legal matter to wait 48 hours? if not; I WISH YOU TO PLACE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS JUST AFTER THE RE-PLAY ?

Thanks anyway guys :flowers:

Dear mods :smile:

Is it possible to place the download link right after the replay?

Generally if we follow up a show, we try to catch the replay whether we tuned-in a nite before or not.
Being able to download a show after the replay, is more usefull/comfortable way cause we're already on related forum.

Waiting another 24 hour is a bOOring thing and also we sometimes lose our appetite to get that show.

So is there a legal matter to wait 48 hours? if not; I WISH YOU TO PLACE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS JUST AFTER THE RE-PLAY ?

Thanks anyway guys :flowers:

hey mate, no sorry earlier then 48 hours is not possible, but were working on something new, for those who are monthly supporters, they will be able to get emails each day with links to the shows to download, rather then searching on forum for it. Just another perk being a supporter.

thanks Dan & AH.fm staff for this! Megaupload works very well--good choice over the "others". i love ah.fm & will be sending some $$ ur way (again) asap (like this week)!

People who are monthly supporter subscribers do get daily emails with download links as a extra perk being a supporter :)

how to become a supporter? click here

Hi All, eternally confused, I am having trouble downloading sets, although logged in, all shows indicate that the shows bot is "off-line", is there something I am missing?
-D

Hi All, eternally confused, I am having trouble downloading sets, although logged in, all shows indicate that the shows bot is "off-line", is there something I am missing?
-D

Shows bot has nothing to do with the availablility of the sets. the links are added in manually as an example:

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/18962-06-08-2009-ruben-de-ronde-sound-holland-049-a.html

in the first post there is a link to download.
click that and away you go.

remember, links are posted 48hrs after airing.

yeeeey....just lookin forward for that...until now I download mixes all trough google, and some sites...and now its posible direct right here...
sorry for the english...a dont speak and writing verry well... and I am a new here...

yeeeey....just lookin forward for that...until now I download mixes all trough google, and some sites...and now its posible direct right here...
sorry for the english...a dont speak and writing verry well... and I am a new here...

Do Yo have a YUGO!!!???

your location says SERBIA... i have a GVX!!

Welcome to AH.FM!!!

:dance:

tell all your friends about AH.FM radio, get them to tune in and enjoy the best of TRANCE!

can someone please post the download links for 19-08-2009?

i asked this morning in the Orkidea thread and got no reply whatsoever

thanks

AH.FM do our best in posting links to the shows daily, we can not guarantee exact time to be posted or even on same day.

If you like links on time daily you can become a subscriber and get them emailed to you daily. cheers and thank you for understanding.

To become a supporter subscriber: http://forum.ah.fm/payments.php
Thanks to all supporters!

Back