New AfterHours Downloading Capability

@Dan:

Just a proposal. Would it be possible to also (or only) publish the sets via Newsnet?

Reason for is the easier distribution and no hustle with download/uploadlimits.

Greetz Roheight

Rapidshare

possible to make Upload also available at Rapidshare?

possible to make Upload also available at Rapidshare?

At this time only megaupload, maybe in future we will offer other mirrors. The speeds from megaupload are fast in my opinion.

At this time only megaupload, maybe in future we will offer other mirrors. The speeds from megaupload are fast in my opinion.

possible, that I upload them myself to rapidshare and post link on board? Because I've got sometimes problems in downloads of megaupload. Message "Download limit exceeded" or something like this appears after clicking on Standard-Download-Button. Than I have to wait 7 minutes :-( Perhaps I have to buy a Premium-Account?!

possible, that I upload them myself to rapidshare and post link on board? Because I've got sometimes problems in downloads of megaupload. Message "Download limit exceeded" or something like this appears after clicking on Standard-Download-Button. Than I have to wait 7 minutes :-( Perhaps I have to buy a Premium-Account?!
You'll not do any better with Rapidshare, they're far worse for doing that, you're lucky if you can download more than one a day! Sometimes Rapidshare won't let you download at all because it says you're already downloading from them when you're not. And if you go to their customer services about the problems, they tell you to buy a premium account and your problems will be solved! :blink: Disgraceful site really, probably the worst of all the free-hosters.

You'll not do any better with Rapidshare, they're far worse for doing that, you're lucky if you can download more than one a day! Sometimes Rapidshare won't let you download at all because it says you're already downloading from them when you're not. And if you go to their customer services about the problems, they tell you to buy a premium account and your problems will be solved! :blink: Disgraceful site really, probably the worst of all the free-hosters.

Yeah we looked into rapid and what they offer, seems megaupload is best solution for AH.FM since they allow more then 3 months of sets being hosted. Plus speeds are fast.

just make a regular account, no need for premium, and the wait is 25 seconds only, but the last few times i downloaded from there i didn't have to wait at all, plus the speed is incredible, it averages 2.5MB/sec, almost instant lol

like Lazarus said, RS is getting ridiculous

Yeah we looked into rapid and what they offer, seems megaupload is best solution for AH.FM since they allow more then 3 months of sets being hosted. Plus speeds are fast.

from my acknowledgment, zippyshare you get faster d/l speeds, the only thing is the files are only 100MB, megaupload is not bad too:)

from my acknowledgment, zippyshare you get faster d/l speeds, the only thing is the files are only 100MB, megaupload is not bad too:)

ahh cool did not know thanks, i was really looking after a service that can hold files the longest, at least few months.

sendspace is better than zippyshare, you get 300MB max size and fast dld speeds, again for me is at around 2MB/sec

zippyshare is great for unzipped files, because it lets you listen without downloading

sendspace is better than zippyshare, you get 300MB max size and fast dld speeds, again for me is at around 2MB/sec

zippyshare is great for unzipped files, because it lets you listen without downloading

sendspace has a small issue, sometimes tells you that all slots are busy for your country and some people never gets a d/l from there:)

sendspace has a small issue, sometimes tells you that all slots are busy for your country and some people never gets a d/l from there:)

yes, but in my experience that never lasted more than few minutes :music:

Life is complex and has an unfailing capacity to surprise.

I love Nitrous Oxides' radio show so much that downloading this would be great if I happen to miss an episode.
I'll be able to listen to it as many times as I like! :smile:

Last edited:

Back