New AfterHours Downloading Capability

It is my pleasure to announce the new AfterHours FM Downloading capability. This is a totally free service. Here’s how it works:

48+ hours after a show, the link will appear in the original Shows Bot post of the thread. It will be a link to the show’s set using 3rd party site called Megaupload. It will consist of a ZIP file containing the MP3 of the set, the M3U to the AH stream, an HTML file to direct you to AfterHours, and flyer images for upcoming AH.FM events.

The links will be good for at least 90 days (3 months). If your download breaks due to a disconnect or other reasons, it will resume right back up again. I had to get a premium account so please don't forget to support us here. All legal stuff here Afterhours.FM Privacy Notice

Links will start to appear this weekend.

Enjoy, AH Family!

thanks Dan! :bravo:

amazing download service.

this was a great idea dan you rock dude.

MITM downloads wow :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:loveah::ah:

I'm so pleased with what you have done that I'm gone into a humble (crysis is crisys everywhere) but steady and montly subscription to AH. :super::super::super::super::super::super:

Quick question, will old events like the 1/2yamc or End of the Year Countdowns be available for download anywhere? Or just new sets within the 3 months?

Quick question, will old events like the 1/2yamc or End of the Year Countdowns be available for download anywhere? Or just new sets within the 3 months?

they will be also available 48 hours after the show :)

they will be also available 48 hours after the show :)
Sorry >.< Let me rephrase, I meant will the Anniversary Celebration from '08 and '07 and the end of the year countdowns for those years be available anywhere, or is this purely for new shows? ^^

Sorry >.< Let me rephrase, I meant will the Anniversary Celebration from '08 and '07 and the end of the year countdowns for those years be available anywhere, or is this purely for new shows? ^^

Downloads are only available from like the 11th of March 2009 onwards.

Only for new shows as of March 11th of this year :)

spain trance uplifitng.......

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!UPLIFTING.....YES, WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back