02-07-2007 Magik Presents Lost In Trance 046

:mml: slipping away!

First time I heard Perspective was part of Ronski Speed vs Rex Mundi - Perspective Space mashup. I didn't like it. I like the standalone versions of both tracks much better.

mash-up is nice no doubt,but I agree what you said standalone versions/originals sound way much better!

hi Magik we are having fun catching a replay of your show :smile1:

Agree....I´m new to AH.fm and I´m liking all sets I heard so far...my style of trance...:):music:

It's a friend of mine's production however unfortunately it wont get signed :(

Oh, that's too bad. Hopefully someone picks it up. Because it's not signed, that's why you can't give us the ID?

Actually, I was on some other DJ's site yesterday, and they had posted a bunch of their tracks to public domain because nobody had signed them either... are the labels signing fewer tracks than before?

It's a friend of mine's production however unfortunately it wont get signed :(
Hi Vicky :)
There's a lot of new labels, that I'm sure would like to sign a good record :)

hello Stella....i see you are getting some rain....does that mean the sun is coming to me?!

I wish it could be hot here aswell :smile1:
It's summer and during last week there was only 15-20 C :angry:

Oh, that is chilly for summer. But be careful what you wish for, check out the news from the Canary Islands! :yikes:

Agree....I´m new to AH.fm and I´m liking all sets I heard so far...my style of trance...:):music:

It can get quite addictive in here :super:

glad you're enjoying, and welcome to AH :)

:loveah: I never listen to anything else anymore - I used to jump around between a bunch of stations.

It's good to see that you've found AH-Bliss as well. :thumbsup:

It can get quite addictive in here :super:

glad you're enjoying, and welcome to AH :)

Thanks....and congrats...it´s a great set so far...:smile1:

hello Stella....i see you are getting some rain....does that mean the sun is coming to me?!

I truly hope so,wish you will get plenty of summer sun and enjoy it,I hear thunders at this end and yay yay yay later I am going to have a walk in the rain LOL :super:

:loveah: I never listen to anything else anymore - I used to jump around between a bunch of stations.

Well, to be honest, I listen to DI.fm too....I try to keep up to all good live shows on both AH and DI....

I first knew AH about 3 weeks ago, at Galen Behr´s website....before that I just used to listen to DI....but now I´m divided...:smile1:

Back