02-07-2007 Magik Presents Lost In Trance 046

Even if it´s a replay...

Great start!!!

I love chilling starts....:music:

hello everyone :wave:

nice one Thrillseekers song!

and now 02. Paul van Dyk feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies (LA Mix)

great :), thanks

can't wait for today's Ruben de Ronde's show :) hope it'll not be the same as in Benelux in the mix :whistle:

Yeah, let's hope not.

My goal for today is to not post as much as yesterday. So far I'm not succeeding. :angry:

magik said:
02. Paul van Dyk feat. Jessica Sutta - White Lies (LA Mix)

set looks great as usual :) I missed it a month ago, but now I can fully enjoy :mml:

Day 1 with no Dan. Going well so far!

How's your day going?

seems ok so far with some luck we are going to get some rain and storms so finally weather will cool down a little!

about Dan,sure we will miss him,but it's good thing he can take a vacation,some rest and some time for himself,well deserved! :-]

Hi!:smile1:
I'm fine!! Have a rest... drink coffee... and I listen Magik)))

You have that coffee, I'm going to see about finding some juice.

I missed this set the first time it played, I'm glad I can hear it on replay!

seems ok so far with some luck we are going to get some rain and storms so finally weather will cool down a little!

about Dan,sure we will miss him,but it's good thing he can take a vacation,some rest and some time for himself,well deserved! :-]

Oh yeah, I've heard it's super hot there. Jelly was saying it was very hot where she is also.

Afterhours.FM is a well-tuned machine, it'll be fine when he's gone. I hope he's already over there, relaxing with his family, drinking some Polish beer.

totally agree super super super song! and the original Mix best for me!

First time I heard Perspective was part of Ronski Speed vs Rex Mundi - Perspective Space mashup. I didn't like it. I like the standalone versions of both tracks much better.

Back