Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Last track was quite good. I'd even put it in the uplifting category - is Markus alowed to play those? :)

Last track was quite good. I'd even put it in the uplifting category - is Markus alowed to play those? :)

I don't put that one in the category: uplifting. the original BPM didn't even reach 135. I'll call it progressive.

Congrats on making 3k posts :)

:iagree: Uplifting is always great!

16. Montano & Coto - Chala (High Noon & Salinas Remix)??

Nope...now 15. Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Original Mix)...great,but I prefer Tom Colontonio´s mix....

The next one (Montano & Coto) is my fav in this set....really beautiful...:music:

I don't put that one in the category: uplifting. the original BPM didn't even reach 135. I'll call it progressive.

Congrats on making 3k posts :)

Meh, I have no rhythm... couldn't tell you the BPM of a track if it were 3-3 time, and it was saying 1-3-5 1-3-5 1-3-5... :p

Progressive? Now I'm confused again, I thought piccoli taught me yesterday that progressive was stuff like SvD?

Nope...now 15. Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Original Mix)...great,but I prefer Tom Colontonio´s mix....

The next one (Montano & Coto) is my fav in this set....really beautiful...:music:
Interesting.. Let's have a listen :music:

Meh, I have no rhythm... couldn't tell you the BPM of a track if it were 3-3 time, and it was saying 1-3-5 1-3-5 1-3-5... :p

Progressive? Now I'm confused again, I thought piccoli taught me yesterday that progressive was stuff like SvD?

3k? 3000? Really?! :wow:

I'm a :spam:-er.

Hmm piccoli is a wise person He should know better :lol: The more and longer you listen to dance music. The more knowledge you get. Sometimes I also don't know what the exact genre is :lol: :whistle:

Hmm piccoli is a wise person He should know better :lol: The more and longer you listen to dance music. The more knowledge you get. Sometimes I also don't know what the exact genre is :lol: :whistle:

I've always had trouble telling progressive and trance apart. I've been asking folks for years, and I still can't tell.

I thought Svd was Tech-Trance...:blink::blink:

i need those new smilies :) they are fun.

hello to everyone here

I thought Svd was Tech-Trance...:blink::blink:

I've always had trouble telling progressive and trance apart. I've been asking folks for years, and I still can't tell.

In regards to the whole genre issue though I wouldn't say it's that important - I've often found that some tunes that I might use as warm up tunes are the equivalent of peak-time tunes for other DJs, and vice versa.

It's great when a tune can work in different contexts I think. Personally I find the techy sounds of SvD and such more more agreeable at lower bpms to higher, when it has a much more progressive feel to it. At higher bpms I just find it noisy :lol:

Ultimately though I say there are only two genres of music for everyone. Music you like, and music you don't :smile1:

Back