Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
In regards to the whole genre issue though I wouldn't say it's that important - I've often found that some tunes that I might use as warm up tunes are the equivalent of peak-time tunes for other DJs, and vice versa.

It's great when a tune can work in different contexts I think. Personally I find the techy sounds of SvD and such more more agreeable at lower bpms to higher, when it has a much more progressive feel to it. At higher bpms I just find it noisy :lol:

Ultimately though I say there are only two genres of music for everyone. Music you like, and music you don't :smile1:

Well said mr. Lazarus

It's great when a tune can work in different contexts I think. Personally I find the techy sounds of SvD and such more more agreeable at lower bpms to higher, when it has a much more progressive feel to it. At higher bpms I just find it noisy :lol:

Ultimately though I say there are only two genres of music for everyone. Music you like, and music you don't :smile1:

Agreed with the noise. I find often that it's to harsh, maybe too brash - just big noise with little melody to carry me along. I just feel like the track is battering me. :angry:

Your last sentence is very true. It's also a conversation-killer. :)

I missed the end... which means I missed cool.dood's favourite part. :(

Overall, it was quite good, I enjoyed it. I'll definitely try to tune in live next time.

Back