How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I listend to that live stuff for a while. but music was to slow for me so gave up. I'm ok, thanks:hug:
oh no you missed a great event ...it was massive ...you should have stay alot of great music...

oh my... a bus driver..... thats nice.....i love to hop on the bus here it's nice ....
Well as I say to my friends; I have the greatest work there is! Meet new people every day, see the city waking up and go to sleep, it´s great!

Well as I say to my friends; I have the greatest work there is! Meet new people every day, see the city waking up and go to sleep, it´s great!
I agree with you ....you can see alot as a bus driver ...

is this capitain hollywood..no it's the guy that singss i can't get no sleep

I am glad! :hug: How many hours do you work every day? :friends: Our AH bus driver! :) I think your radio is trance radio! :mask:

Hey, hey evy! :hug: You are so kind! :friends:

You are the sun to me! :lovers:
6-8h, or 153h a month

I am glad! :hug: How many hours do you work every day? :friends: Our AH bus driver! :) I think your radio is trance radio! :mask:

Hey, hey evy! :hug: You are so kind! :friends:

You are the sun to me! :lovers:
thank you very much ..... i have few friends ....and the ones i have i love to keep ... :hug:so you too missed that great event yesterday...oh my i have to say that it was massive

oh no you missed a great event ...it was massive ...you should have stay alot of great music...

Well, I dont like slow starts to shows. I'm not interested in warm ups and whatever. And I dont like to wait around for something to happen. I like my music to have energy from begining to end:mml:

Last edited:

Back