How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Well, I dont like slow starts to shows. I'm not interested in warm ups and whatever. And I dont like to wait around for something to happen. I like my music to have energy from beginining to end:mml:
:iagree::dance:I need a uplifting start to get the party going, then som slow parts thats ok by me!

Last edited:
Well, I dont like slow starts to shows. I'm not interested in warm ups and whatever. And I dont like to wait around for something to happen. I like my music to have energy from beginining to end:mml:

ehh but warm up music is so good for some drinking before a party :ee:

:beer: :drunk: :beer:

:friends:

hey evy :hug:

damn yesterday i was listening to the broadcast but there was a power cut at us :( :wall:
sorry bout that ..but i have to say it was super massive....all the dj's where great ...even the first one that sunny say's was slow :friends:

6-8h, or 153h a month
Ah, it is like in Poland but probably in Sweden there is a bigger salary...

thank you very much ..... i have few friends ....and the ones i have i love to keep ... :hug:so you too missed that great event yesterday...oh my i have to say that it was massive
:hug: Yes, I was bored with Misja's set so I left... I think, that is why because it was during the night in Poland...

Well, I dont like slow starts to shows. I'm not interested in warm ups and whatever. And I dont like to wait around for something to happen. I like my music to have energy from begining to end:mml:
i know what you mean ...he was slow ...but it was something different....then came the fireworks .......wow ...those dj's played music ....that they would not play here ....oh and i have to say a few great classics...wow it was wonderful....

sorry bout that ..but i have to say it was super massive....all the dj's where great ...even the first one that sunny say's was slow :friends:

i know they were amazing! :clap2:

:ah:

:hug: Yes, I was bored with Misja's set so I left... I think, that is why because it was during the night in Poland...
Oh MIsja's set where very nice ..OH.he impressed me yesterday.......he came on a couple of times .....they all played very good:hug:

Well about 26000 before tax soo I get 19000 (swedish kronor, divide in 8 then you have it in dollars, and 10 then you have it in Euro)

Last edited:
ehh but warm up music is so good for some drinking before a party :ee:

:beer: :drunk: :beer:

:friends:

Hello aakos:hug: I suppose everybody sees it differently. But its just a personal preference for me for energetic styles from start to finish:)

Well about 26000 before tax soo I get 19000 (swedish kronor, divide in 8 then you have it in dollars)
Is it enough for you? :friends: In Poland it would be a lot of money :mask:

Oh MIsja's set where very nice ..OH.he impressed me yesterday.......he came on a couple of times .....they all played very good:hug:
I see, the problem is my timezone :lol:

Well, off to work now. See you all soon, take care!:friends:

Hello aakos:hug: I suppose everybody sees it differently. But its just a personal preference for me for energetic styles from start to finish:)

i like energetic style too :grinning2: :ee:

hello Sunny :beer2:

ive just finished my lunch. Mommy made some delicious stuff :wub:
weird weekend, no party recently :bully:

hope u r fine too :hug:
enjoy your meal..... and yes i am great thanks:hug:

Is it enough for you? :friends: In Poland it would be a lot of money :mask:

I see, the problem is my timezone :lol:
time zone.....so move over to my time zone ....then we can listen together...:music:

Back