• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hello evy :hug: yes I'm not so often here. I'm ok:friends:
Yesterday was a show with your Stars in TV for Haiti? I saw only a few minutes.
sorry so late in replying:hug:...oh you still watch that channel that is soooooo lovely ...that you watch .....it's great to see you ....nice show ...but they didn't have trance:lol::lol:i was listening here to an event ....

sorry so late in replying:hug:...oh you still watch that channel that is soooooo lovely ...that you watch .....it's great to see you ....nice show ...but they didn't have trance:lol::lol:i was listening here to an event ....

:lol::lol:
If you have a connection to 7News Florida - tell them!!!:):hug:

labielecki
AH.FM Addict

wow your numbers are moving

evy is afraid of only 700 Postings between you and him :)
no way fly......:lol:that is funny .......i hardly have been here too ...been really busy .....and now i start again... wmc coming in march .....right around the corner... months are moving fast lately for me ....maybe cause i been so busy....i also have three fashion shows before wmc ...so really getting busy ...how are you

no way fly......:lol:that is funny .......i hardly have been here too ...been really busy .....and now i start again... wmc coming in march .....right around the corner... months are moving fast lately for me ....maybe cause i been so busy....i also have three fashion shows before wmc ...so really getting busy ...how are you

interesting, your music conference! I'm not so busy, unfortunately I have no job at the moment.:hug:

Back