24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

OMG!

This is going to be the biggest event yet in trance radio history... let alone the BIGGEST one on the face of this planet. Congrats DAN on the hard work and effort you have not only put into this event, but also to ensuring that all of us listeners have a great radio station to tune into 24/7! Kudos to you for getting Afterhours back up on its feet after that horrible disater last month. (I wonder if you would have made it without me bringing you food over that weekend... LOOOOL!) I envy you for the love, passion and dedicaton you have for this radio statoin. A big round of applause to all the forum admins, promoters, sponsors for the hard work that they have done to make this station run the way it has... and to you the LISTENERS who have spend countless hours listening to and posting the forums about shows and the MASSIVE support. Without you, Afterhours would not be the great place that it is today!!!

And now for the AH T-Shirt contest...

Let the post whoring begin!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
168 djs amazing.
i think i will hear some of the event.

Two months notice for the end of the year countdown? lol

AFTERHOURS.FM PRESENTS

bomba_atomica.jpg

u forgot the pic dan xDDD

LOOL xDDDDD ill do kowy, just for u
iconogestual23ph6.gif

iconogestual17eo8.gif
iconogestual17eo8.gif
iconogestual17eo8.gif
iconogestual17eo8.gif
iconogestual17eo8.gif

ok.. who thinks that this event is gonna be insane too.. please press ok

iconogestual6ix9.gif
iconogestual6ix9.gif
iconogestual6ix9.gif
iconogestual6ix9.gif
iconogestual6ix9.gif
iconogestual6ix9.gif

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

just have to say.. :fishing: im ready to fishing... again xDDDDDDD

haha! massive! :wow:

It's all for promotion in order to get the word out. We're hoping to break some records from last year, so the earlier the notice the better the chances of doing so!

It's all for promotion in order to get the word out. We're hoping to break some records from last year, so the earlier the notice the better the chances of doing so!

break records? sure......this will be the first.......

most amount of coffee consumed within a 1 week time period

:loveah:

forget coffee, i want a pure caffeine & sugar solution IV!

I think 2 months notice gives us ample time to make some specially-branded AH.FM coffee drips for the store on here :lol:

Sounds great Dan! 168 names on a flyer? I doubt it - for CC's 4th birthday we had separate daily flyers :)

Looking forward to it :)

WOW!!!!:wow::wow:

It´ll be HUGE!!!:super::super::super:

Back