24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

yeah I cant wait for it either, lineup = DEADLY MASSIVE, basically 1 year AH event X 10 :)

Flyer will be a challenge but doable, Ill be working with Jelly on it. Possibly a video will be made for this event. Time will tell.

In meantime please tell everyone you know :loveah:

wow! 7 days, 168 Dj's!! the greatests event ever! the thing is.. how you will write 168 names in a flyer? rofl

can't wait to see and listen :p

Sounds great Dan! 168 names on a flyer? I doubt it - for CC's 4th birthday we had separate daily flyers :)

Looking forward to it :)

36cl4.gif
36cl4.gif
36cl4.gif
36cl4.gif
are u stressing me?
150wh8.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

OMG!!!
I know what im gonna be doing :D

break records? sure......this will be the first.......

most amount of coffee consumed within a 1 week time period

:loveah:

AW yes...anything which contains caffeine is gonna go into my body plus toothpicks to stretch my eyes open :p

carefull one doesnt go rogue and end up in ur eye

Yea true - I do not like the image of that :/

CAAAAAAAAAANT wait though ...Ill become a zombie after but eee ok :super::music::whistle::lovers:

ok, marked on my calender and counting down.
Can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday.

Last edited:
here iam looking at the lineup and i can't believe my eyes... its a MONSTER :)

i shall attempt to tune in when i can, working a little around that time!

Dont do a secret , show us ! :choon:

will do in a few weeks...

ps.. your signature... im sorry there is no advertising of other radios on this forum. That is why it was removed.

cheers

will do in a few weeks...

ps.. your signature... im sorry there is no advertising of other radios on this forum. That is why it was removed.

cheers

Dont worry, life goes on ... :p believe me I wish to promote my radio show better on ah.fm :lol: but this is not possible ! Life, Life ...

Last edited:
+2

Common Dan..We wanna see the line up:music:

There is alot of work to be done still... Dec 1 is the official day for FULL line up.
Sorry guys... bare with me, doing my best.

There is alot of work to be done still... Dec 1 is the official day for FULL line up.
Sorry guys... bare with me, doing my best.

I shall bee patient :)

:whistle:

Back